• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

countdown till the note 10+ is in my hands

One of the 3 note 9 pluses i ordered on Samsung’s site has been shipped. Should get it Wednesday.

Note 9 plus 512gb black unlocked. Ordered the 12th. The second was on the 15th, and the 3rd was on the 17th..

Didn’t opt for any accessories. Instead just wanted to get the vouchers...

EDIT: 2 of the 3 have shipped. wednesday delivery...

Last edited:
One of the 3 note 9 pluses i ordered on Samsung’s site has been shipped. Should get it Wednesday.

Note 9 plus 512gb black unlocked. Ordered the 12th. The second was on the 15th, and the 3rd was on the 17th..

Didn’t opt for any accessories. Instead just wanted to get the vouchers...

EDIT: 2 of the 3 have shipped. wednesday delivery...
Did you mean to type "9", or was that a mistake?:thinking::thinking:

four.jpg
MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if I can have my 10+ charging, i.e. plugged in, and then put my Gear watch on top of the 10+ and have that charge too? Thanks.

This baby is now at my local fedex facility, but it hasn't moved to out-for-delivery yet.

Redeye

It is one of the toggles in quick-settings, I believe. I'm curious is this works when the phone is plugged in. I'm not even sure that the Gear watch is Qi-enabled.

Note 10+ Countdown now at 0! Aura Black. Charging... Woo hoo!

Redeye

Last edited by a moderator:
@ocnbrze bro if there is anyone im rooting to get their phone its you! you have been so stoked since day one and you are about the last person to get it.. just think, it was over a week ago and now the day had finally come for you... :)

Back
Top Bottom