• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogen Nightly

Haven't used the nightlies but 3D graphics havent been optimised fully on any GB roms yet as far as I am aware.

Yeah on GV 3d graphics still work (need for speed shift for example). Just not in quadrant.

It works for me when I play Dungeon Defenders in single player, but when I switch to multi player it lags. In quadrant it does not work full stop.

Dan: Do you know if they need proprietary driver from the Nexus one to make it work or is it just a long process to get it up and running?

It is fixed now. Turns out it was an issue with Quadrant Standard and not the rom. All the graphics are displayed.

Question is can I overclock the cpu or is this already done by the rom?

So GV has always been optomised for 3D graphics? I'm not su sure. Also, Quadrant is pumping out some attrocious scores - presumably because of the 3D graphics issue. Either Quardant is on the fritz or GV still isn't optomised. Or both.

I'm backing "or both".

No GB roms are 3d optimised yet. But the second issue was that quadrant also did not do 3d graphics.

Back
Top Bottom