• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date pushed back

agree....i wonder what the main push back was. anyway....LG and at&t should of had stuck with the july release date to try and sell as many units as possible before i5 and sg2 comes out.

Well, if they pushed it back, I sure hope it was for a good enough reason such as updating it to Gingerbread before launch rather than some lame reason like they wanted to have the gaming party on the 10th first. :p

Anyone have success in getting the Thrill today?

I haven't tried at all today. I also checked AT&T's site today and it still has it on "Coming Soon". I think they would have changed it late last night if it was coming out today.

Someone prove me wrong. :D

I haven't tried at all today. I also checked AT&T's site today and it still has it on "Coming Soon". I think they would have changed it late last night if it was coming out today.

Someone prove me wrong. :D
I'm going to my AT&T store when it opens in a half hour, I'll update the thread when I'm back. Should be around 1:00 CT.

Just called two at&t stores. One said they don't have the device and the other said it got pushed back til the 21st.

Yup, similar experience. Went to my local store, and they said it was supposed to be released today, but the date got pushed back due to "shipment" issues. They couldn't give me an expected release date. I said that everyone online is saying the 21st, and he couldn't confirm or deny that.

But the employee I talked to had the Thrill himself, and he showed me his. The 3D was definitely nice. He said everything about it is great, except that his one complain is that battery life is pretty bad. I didn't press for how bad, but I got the impression it's on the low end of acceptability.

I just emailed a seller on eBay to see if optimus 3D batteries are compatible with the Thrill. If so I'm ordering two batts and a charger. I posted a topic yesterday.

I called my store today and they told me next weekend... he was basing that off of the weekends they normally launch new phones. I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything sooner than the 21st but I will check for sure next Sunday.

well with that and the rumored samsung galaxy s2 3D coming out that'll bring more 3D support to the market

Back
Top Bottom