• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

I ordered my first Incredible a week before the preorder. Recieved it on 4/29....lovin it.

Ordered 2 more Incredibles and an Eris on Saturday(5/15) and they were recieved today at the house. :D

Ok, so I ordered mine on 5/15 (at the time, the site said it would ship on 6/1).

Upon speaking with a CSR, she said that the orders placed on 5/15 and 5/16, will have their phones shipped out on 6/4/10.

Well I just got off the phone with CS, I was actually on there to have them ship my brother ANOTHER Storm1 because his had finally died and the refurb that arrived today refused to sync up to a computer via usb just like the old one.. Thank goodness for Backup Assistant.

While waiting on the phone I got to chatting with her and mentioned my Droid Incredible and she asked me when I had bought it and I told her online on the 11th, she let me know that I would be getting it somewhere between the 27th-29th and that all Incredibles ordered and shipped on/by the date on their website have been automatically upgraded to overnight/saturday shipping. She said they'd actually given them a sheet of dates and when they were to to shipped out. Soo.. 9-11 more days for me :(

i think well get some more information about the Motorola Shadow this week. If it does have a June/July release date, I think I'll have to make a trying decision soon ...

Ordered on 5/10 at about 1:30pm. Order status shows the "2-4 business days" message. Still awaiting a shipping notice. Hopefully we'll get our phones sooner rather than later.

Just curious - I see they moved your date up by more than a month; while they told me they couldn't do that. Have you been a customer for a while, or just get a nice CSR? ;)

I was having serious issues with my previous phone and they were accommodating. It was a manager override. They had a program called "multi fru" that they stopped at the beginning of april where they would let you buy a new phone at one year contract price. I had the issues while they still had the program but didn't want any of the other phones they had. I mentioned it when I went in on the tenth and they told me they could override for me since I had the issues before the program ended.

they just told me "If you dont receive your phoe by 5/26, then you will receive it by 6/9."

what the hell does that mean? thats the most uncertain answer ever.

So is everybody getting their phones via Fedex?

I noticed that the guy at the Verizon store put my shipping as USPS Priority which is plain old snail mail... I called CS and they confirmed it. I tried to get them to switch me to Fedex overnight, but the CSR said she wouldn't because I wouldn't be getting the phone until the 3rd of June anyway.

So is everybody getting their phones via Fedex?

I noticed that the guy at the Verizon store put my shipping as USPS Priority which is plain old snail mail... I called CS and they confirmed it. I tried to get them to switch me to Fedex overnight, but the CSR said she wouldn't because I wouldn't be getting the phone until the 3rd of June anyway.

I wasn't aware that Verizon ever used anything but Fedex.. wtf? I've never heard of that.

they just told me "If you dont receive your phoe by 5/26, then you will receive it by 6/9."

what the hell does that mean? thats the most uncertain answer ever.

OUCH!!! I hope not since I ordered it the same day as you only I am in California (if ur in California too then oppz :D) ... So when I called Verizon today to get status the CSR told me that they are stagnating the shipping in conjunction with FedEx since they don't want to be overloaded ... :confused: i say BS but since there seem to be people that work for Verizon here can anyone back this claim up or was the CSR just pulling sh*t out of her A**.

Back
Top Bottom