• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEAD][ROM] CTMod Admire - updated 4/14/2013

So yesterday I went ahead and decided to give this a try.. I liked this so much, I switched from my Coolpad Quattro 4G and now im back on the Admire.. feels like a completely different phone. Much better than the OA ROM.

However on landscape mode there seems to be some lag and issues just so you know. Thanks for this great port!

Wana donate your coolpad? XD

Lmao na, Im selling it on Craigslist.. I need the money. I spend too much on phones when I don't need them.

tried updating gmail and nothing. in order for me to recieve gmail notifications i need to sync my account again. what i did was use K9 Mail, and it works perfect for my email

Flashed this last night and I gotta say this is one of the best roms for this phone. Everything is working perfect. Thank you! :D

Just wanted to say nice work pie! I've been running this kernel for a week with 480mhz - 1.2ghz (of course I have some profiles to make sure my battery doesn't explode) and it's working pretty good. Now I'm just waiting for that Cogra kernel with swap partition :D

Just wanted to say nice work pie! I've been running this kernel for a week with 480mhz - 1.2ghz (of course I have some profiles to make sure my battery doesn't explode) and it's working pretty good. Now I'm just waiting for that Cogra kernel with swap partition :D

Wrong Place Buddy! XD

Congra, Google Talk is an IM service that was available for Android back in the days of Gingerbread. It was discontinued a while ago. The Admire is the few Android phones that come with this on Stock.

it works in other roms , like in OA 2.3 but owell I guess i can do w/o it. I tired pulling it from it and manually placing it there but it fc everytime :/

it works in other roms , like in OA 2.3 but owell I guess i can do w/o it. I tired pulling it from it and manually placing it there but it fc everytime :/

Im sorry to hear that :/ try substitute apps... on the play store.

Are you guys still talking about finding a root for the samsung galaxy admire 4g from metro pcs, or some other cell? Did Shabby, and KoNane and the rest give up? :(

Are you guys still talking about finding a root for the samsung galaxy admire 4g from metro pcs, or some other cell? Did Shabby, and KoNane and the rest give up? :(

I think they did give up... But I did find some more info for root but....

I heard from a real source from metro pcs that they are going to start charging for tethering and rooting our phones. That so many people want there phones to be rooted, and metro wants to make money and charge to root them.
Also metro is going to do a system check of your cell out of the blue, and if you cell is rooted or unlocked, they are going to void your warranty so you can't replace it, or even get it fixed when you send it in, and they will put it on your account that your phone is rooted and they will not help you with anything anymore when you call 611.
These F-ing companies are f-ing with our rights to have no b/s bloatware, and mobads, pop ups, on or cells and it is not right because we bought these phones with our own cash/credit, then we should be able to do what we want and root without any b/s from these companies trying to force us to deal with factory locked phones!!!
WE HAVE NO RIGHTS ANYMORE!!!

I heard from a real source from metro pcs that they are going to start charging for tethering and rooting our phones. That so many people want there phones to be rooted, and metro wants to make money and charge to root them.
Also metro is going to do a system check of your cell out of the blue, and if you cell is rooted or unlocked, they are going to void your warranty so you can't replace it, or even get it fixed when you send it in, and they will put it on your account that your phone is rooted and they will not help you with anything anymore when you call 611.
These F-ing companies are f-ing with our rights to have no b/s bloatware, and mobads, pop ups, on or cells and it is not right because we bought these phones with our own cash/credit, then we should be able to do what we want and root without any b/s from these companies trying to force us to deal with factory locked phones!!!
WE HAVE NO RIGHTS ANYMORE!!!

:P Not cool man...

Back
Top Bottom