• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Defaults not saving....

LouieLou74

Member
After the latest upgrade, I notice none of my defaults save. Every time I power off, this happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks
 
What "defaults" are you referring to? Data? Apps? Settings? And what do you mean by defaults? Things you've changed?
 
For example I use music mod for music, so when I press on a mp3 it asks me do I want to use music or music mod to open it. I click save as default so it remembers and yet every time my phone is restarted now it again asks me. Never happend before update. Any thoughts?
 
For example I use music mod for music, so when I press on a mp3 it asks me do I want to use music or music mod to open it. I click save as default so it remembers and yet every time my phone is restarted now it again asks me. Never happend before update. Any thoughts?

Ah, got it. Is it happening to all, most, a few, or just that one app/file type?
 
Back
Top Bottom