For example I use music mod for music, so when I press on a mp3 it asks me do I want to use music or music mod to open it. I click save as default so it remembers and yet every time my phone is restarted now it again asks me. Never happend before update. Any thoughts?
For example I use music mod for music, so when I press on a mp3 it asks me do I want to use music or music mod to open it. I click save as default so it remembers and yet every time my phone is restarted now it again asks me. Never happend before update. Any thoughts?
If you haven't found a solution. Make sure your launcher app is installed on your internal memory and not on your sd card. That is what fixed it for me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.