• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleted on-board calendar

datimezz

Lurker
I inadvertently disabled the built-in calendar (ver. 1.1.-4) on my Razr M phone, and now none of the calendars show. My guess is I got rid of the database that other calendars call on, including the built in one. It still shows in my full list of Apps, 4 KB of data, but no calendar app (Google Calendar) will display anything. It's as if it's not synced to my Google account. Is there a way to fix this? I tried re-installing Google Calendar, but no luck. (I want to send a screenshot to show the 4KB size of the root calendar app, but I haven't been around long enough to post images or links.)

Thanks.

I inadvertently disabled the built-in calendar (ver. 1.1.-4) on my Razr M phone, and now none of the calendars show. My guess is I got rid of the database that other calendars call on, including the built in one. It still shows in my full list of Apps, 4 KB of data, but no calendar app (Google Calendar) will display anything. It's as if it's not synced to my Google account. Is there a way to fix this? I tried re-installing Google Calendar, but no luck. (I want to send a screenshot to show the 4KB size of the root calendar app, but I haven't been around long enough to post images or links.)

Thanks.

You can post them now, we just have a limit for the first post to prevent spammers from inundating us with links on their first posts. :) PS welcome to AF!

You can post them now, we just have a limit for the first post to prevent spammers from inundating us with links on their first posts. :) PS welcome to AF!
thanks for the welcome :). the link to the screenshot is https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnwbyve1u13ew2w/Sent Mail)8368.jpg.

My original post, just for reference, is I inadvertently disabled the built-in calendar (ver. 1.1.-4) on my Razr M phone, and now none of the calendars show. My guess is I got rid of the database that other calendars call on, including the built in one. It still shows in my full list of Apps, 4 KB of data, but no calendar app (Google Calendar) will display anything. It's as if it's not synced to my Google account. Is there a way to fix this? I tried re-installing Google Calendar, but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom