• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do I have a nuclear strength battery?

AndroidxGuy

Android Enthusiast
May 24, 2011
I know I dont really have a nuclear battery but my indulge running basix is telling me I do or it's telling me that basix is incredibly energy efficient! Has anyone experienced this bug?

Attachments

• incredible battery life1.png
    incredible battery life1.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 142
I get about 20 hours on a charge. I was running basix, but I had a bad flash and had audio issues after upgrading to electric sheep. No one's fault, just bad luck. After I ODIN'd back to stock and used the bloatware removal (All In One) and re-calibrated my battery in clockwork I get the aforementioned lifespan. I should also note I use a 3600 mAh battery.

Upvote 0
Danm...
I want 62 days of power as well... we should send this pic to manufacturers and DEMAND this! :)

Can you picture the size of that thing!!??!

It would probably be at least the size of a car battery. Besides anyone know how to upload a picture larger than the tiny dimensions stated on the website or at least better looking?

Upvote 0
My question is...
Do you guys think we can get better battery life if use androidxguy's batterystat file and replace it with the one in our phones (R910).

Or can (androidxguy) you please post it up for us to test out and see if we can better battery life results for us users that are having trouble calibrating our batteries.

→I also would like to mention that i have a 1500 mAh & 1600 mAh battery for my indulge (and of course the stock battery&cover)←

Upvote 0
My question is...
Do you guys think we can get better battery life if use androidxguy's batterystat file and replace it with the one in our phones (R910).

Or can (androidxguy) you please post it up for us to test out and see if we can better battery life results for us users that are having trouble calibrating our batteries.

→I also would like to mention that i have a 1500 mAh & 1600 mAh battery for my indulge (and of course the stock battery&cover)←

My battery life is no better than yours. The picture I provided is simply a result of a weird bug as I said on my first post. A bug that has been experienced by at least one other person.

Upvote 0
Yeah. No phone lasts 62 days unplugged right now...
The closest thing is an e-ink reader that lasts two months with a single charge.
that's why he asked if someone experienced that bug. Not if our batteries last that long too. ;)

I have owned my gillette M3 power for nearly 2 years and I use it every day and every day it surprises me. The package I believe said a new battery would be needed every 3 months but the supplied duracell one seems more like an energizer bunny lol. If only our phones batteries were as long lasting.

Upvote 0
with my phone (basix, electric sheep, etc) I'm lucky to get 5.

same here my friend....unless i keep the phone with basicaly no apps, but whats the fun on that? i been loosing nights of sleep tryn to figured out something ....and i almost never use wi-fi or 4G, witch sucks , having a 4G phone and having to be switching to CDMA 1xx.....whats the point in spending 300+ on a 4G phone if u have this battery drain problem, plus we kind way behind when it comes to ' NEWS ' ....some low end phones been on CM7 for a long time, and our phone only have 1 good working room, and thnk good we have CM , even if is not cm7....n-ways....im just a bit disapointed , thanks to some of the Dev's here....but out there on the android comunitty nobody even opens a thread about this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones