• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Hi,Im interested to buy a flytouch3 to play this game.can somebody tell me if it works on it?flytouch3 superpad2,
Thanks

Career Mode - YouTube

this is a 3 part video of all bosses and the tips you'll need to know to beat them. On the iPhone the level 10 Aero for 1 mile is the hardest car to beat but is a chump on Android. You will need a fully upgraded Aero to beat the 3rd from last boss as shown in video. The Veyron SS level 10 is also faster then Android version but not hard at all 7.303
last boss is a joke at 10.951
The real boss is the 16.752 level 10 1 mile aero.

ok, nevermind i figured it out. tweak here tweak there i win 12.85 to his 12.89 BOOM.

P.S. The Lambo is where its at in the quarter, 8.56ish fully decked out/tuned, 8.8-8.9 almost fully modded/tuned. until level 8 cars that is then ur f'd.

For your tweaked ferrari 599, if your running a 12.85(around there) then thats really slow for a level seven maxed out and tuned, the world record on is 12.363 or so, so you're around .5 seconds behind that pretty far. so my advice is to get the aston martin, i got it and can run a max of 12.429 but average 12.435-12.45, max it out and tune it so its a second gear start and NOS at 3rd gear shift, try shifting at 8100 RPM for the 3rd and 4th gear and shift at 8200 RPM for the 5th and 6th gears, heres the tune (took me a while to get this one),
NOS:2.9, FD:2.150, 1st:3.050, 2nd:2.600, 3rd:2.100, 4th:1.820, 5th:1.590, 6th:1.445. Wish the best of luck wit this tune, makes me miracles, i lose around 1 in 500 races if i'm focused and am not fooling around. so hope it works out :D.

Hey guys with the Lvl 3 Honda s2000...im running this with mine-->1/4 time: 10.182 and 1/2 time: 15.476...if u want that 1/2 tune shoot me an email with "s2000 tune" in the subject line...I'm still working the tune down to try n beat the current world record for 1/2 Lvl 3 @ 15.453. My email is efrain_06@sbcglobal.net

Hey,

can someone help me, I have problems in winning career level 7( 1 mile run), opponent has AM One-77 and is driving 19.446 s, I also have AM 0ne-77 max upgrade and tune open but still can't win this run. My best time is 19.451 s

tnx, th30ne

Here is the playlist for all the bosses that you can play offline in training mode. For the most part its pretty easy since you can use a higher level car and actually for some levels you must in order to beat the boss.
But if your short on cash and have a limited garage, just tell me what you have to work with (car, level) and i'll tune a 2nd gear launch for it to show you what it should be driving and you'll then get an idea of what bosses you can beat with it.

When i first did this back in June of last year i didn't remember the 1/4 miles bosses being so hard. I was pretty sure i only needed to use a level 5 car to beat the level 4 boss but for the rest i could use same level car. Perhaps i was mistaken or its been updated with tougher bosses.

TRAINING / OFFLINE BOSSES - YouTube

Offline / Training Bosses on iPhone

how to back my level if my sgs2 is reset and installation dragracing always back in new level, i hate this, i have level 10 in dragracing and full car,,,please help how to back again my user and level...

I did not think this game was like this. I thought it was like that facebook dragrace game. I'm downloading it now! Look Out! :)

Mine are not the fastest but win a lot of races.
Maybe someone else can uses these tunes.

I have a S200 maxed out level 3
1/4: 10.210
1/2: 15.569
Tuning:

NOS 4.03@74%
final 3.8
1st 2.673
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.614
4th 1.372
5th 1.147
6th 1.020

Brabus SLS 700 level 6maxed out
1/4 9.038
1/2 13.629
Tuning:
NOS 2.00@150%
final 2.773
1st 2.914
2nd 2.140
3rd 1.570
4th 1.200
5th 1.040
6th 0.840
7th 0.720

for the Honda S2k I have a tune the beats 90% of cars.
I usually get a 15.50 average at 1/2 mile

N: 75%
F: 3.73
1: 3.1
2: 2.61
3: 1.6
4: 1.3
5: 1.1
6: 0.969

Launch in 2nd.
N2O right when shifted to 3rd
shift to 4th at 7k rpm
perfect shift 5-6th and let it ride out
again this is my best tune and let me know if you find better that will be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, as always, I'm late to the party... I just got this game a few weeks ago and I can see why it's so addicting! I do have a question about a car for Level 5 that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I had a fully upgraded and tuned Acura NSX for my Level 4 car, as that's the only car I could beat the Level 4 Career 1-mile NSX with. I beat the Level 4 boss and I had to buy a Level 5 car to go to Level 5. I bought the Ford GT (sold the NSX to buy it) and couldn't compete worth squat with this car. Massive wheelspin on startup. Since I couldn't win a race to afford upgrades or tuning, I sold it and bought the Lamborghini Superleggera. Awesome off the line but not worth a crap in the midrange. Same problem... couldn't win a race to upgrade/tune the car so I sold it and bought the Porsche 911 and fully upgraded it. Now I'm back to where I started.

After racing the Porsche like crazy, I can now afford a Level 5 car. So before I make another mistake, what's a good car for Level 5 competition? Is the Ford GT good if I use the same shift-right-away-into-2nd-gear trick as I do with the Porsche, or should I go with something else? Thank you!

plz help...

i am stuck on level 2 1/4 mile race with nissan skyline.....i have been trying to pass this race with various cars but not able to win it....can anybody tell the right car to win the race or any other tip

thanks

Hi guys, as always, I'm late to the party... I just got this game a few weeks ago and I can see why it's so addicting! I do have a question about a car for Level 5 that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I had a fully upgraded and tuned Acura NSX for my Level 4 car, as that's the only car I could beat the Level 4 Career 1-mile NSX with. I beat the Level 4 boss and I had to buy a Level 5 car to go to Level 5. I bought the Ford GT (sold the NSX to buy it) and couldn't compete worth squat with this car. Massive wheelspin on startup. Since I couldn't win a race to afford upgrades or tuning, I sold it and bought the Lamborghini Superleggera. Awesome off the line but not worth a crap in the midrange. Same problem... couldn't win a race to upgrade/tune the car so I sold it and bought the Porsche 911 and fully upgraded it. Now I'm back to where I started.

After racing the Porsche like crazy, I can now afford a Level 5 car. So before I make another mistake, what's a good car for Level 5 competition? Is the Ford GT good if I use the same shift-right-away-into-2nd-gear trick as I do with the Porsche, or should I go with something else? Thank you!

Thanks for the responses everyone. :rolleyes: I went with the Aston Martin.

This is where Tuning comes in. Adjust the "Final Drive" slider to find a setting that will make the gear "taller" and not max the tach so soon. The trade off is that setting the Final Drive too high will drag down acceleration in the higher gears. It can be touchy. Set Final Drive too tall and you can have the greatest 0-60 but lose the lead while the motor lugs down out of the power curve in 4th or 5th.

Can someone please define what exactly "final drive" is?

Thanks

Hahaha I love that ferrari 599! .....its because its been tuned... I don't understand it well myself but you'll notice how it (599) runs out of juice before the end of the 1/2 mile? Well if you experiment with the final drive in the tuning option, you can get a bit more out of it that does, as you say, seem like an extra nitro..... I love doing it though!

What is the definition of "final drive"? I understand the gears and the NO2, but not that.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom