• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

awesome game..

Here are my cars:
LEVEL 10 - Ferrari FXX Evoluzione - Maxed out (except for 1 weight class)-

LEVEL 9 - Hennessey Venom GT - lots of upgrades. Trying to earn more money so I can buy all my upgrades for level 10 and max it out.

I have been playing the 1/4mi random level and winning the most cash and RP's..
I have also been downloading tons of 3rd party apps for the RP's as well..

great game, they just need to release new cars, ive bought and upgraded everything :( *guess i should slow down my play time :P*

Hello, did anyone have problems in ur phone drag racing , my drag racing have a serious problem just now!!! Yesterday all of the ranks are more than 3000 rank and no problem but just now i cannot open the drag racing pro league after tried a lot of time i finally open the pro league but something very serious is tat i play one of the races the rank minus crazily , example my lvl 6 rank is 4629 , although i get the 1st but my rank minus more than 4000 , tats very crazy!!! Did someone have this problem ??? And all of my lvl ranks minus crazily all minus at about 90%, only left 10% ranks left!!! Sometimes when i got the 1st rank i also minus rank!!! Wat the hell!!! And the last one did anybody have problems with the pro league ranks??

Finily hit lvl 10, using the hennassy in quick race, Drivers battle, I keep getting 10.956 1/2 mile but people keep getting 10.8 with it. Its a stock tune but fully upgraded.
Anyone know how to shift stock with this car to get that time. I know u can do it because we are identical cars with stock tunes.

i start in 3rd, wait till around 6500 rpm right b4 my tires start spiinng to hit NOS, and perfect shifts for the rest

averging 10.996

thanks brohons!

Hi everybody!!!

This is my first post.

The quetions is: is it something wrong with D.R. yesterday and today (20/12/11)? I can't conect to PRO LEAGUE race. (the server is too busy).

Thanks...

I need help with my level 5 upgrades to my lambo if anyone could give me advice on which parameters to upgrade to keep it at a level 5 for the time being? If it is not suitable for level 5 racing then which car should i be racing in the level 5 pro league? Only just got the game but love it already! makes work go so much faster

Hello, did anyone have problems in ur phone drag racing , my drag racing have a serious problem just now!!! Yesterday all of the ranks are more than 3000 rank and no problem but just now i cannot open the drag racing pro league after tried a lot of time i finally open the pro league but something very serious is tat i play one of the races the rank minus crazily , example my lvl 6 rank is 4629 , although i get the 1st but my rank minus more than 4000 , tats very crazy!!! Did someone have this problem ??? And all of my lvl ranks minus crazily all minus at about 90%, only left 10% ranks left!!! Sometimes when i got the 1st rank i also minus rank!!! Wat the hell!!! And the last one did anybody have problems with the pro league ranks??

Having the same issue I lost over 4000 rank coming in second on level 9 pretty ticked off

I have question about this game. Is the HP varies to engine RPM like real life cars? The higher rev, the more HP?

Hi everybody!!!

This is my first post.

The quetions is: is it something wrong with D.R. yesterday and today (20/12/11)? I can't conect to PRO LEAGUE race. (the server is too busy).

Thanks...

Hi,me also have te issue tat u have i cant go in the pro league these two days too and when i go in my ranks minus crazily

Yahoo, finally i broke my aston martin 12.888sec and reach up to 12.86x sec with a brand new tune!!! I also broke my bmw m3 m92 record tat is 10.56sec now i got up to 9.95sec

Did anyone know wat ia the best upgrade for my lvl 9 ssc ultimate aero??
A. 4/4/3/2/5/5
B.5/4/2/1/5/5
C.2/5/2/4/5/5
Thanks for your answer

So far with Paigow's SS tune, I have gone a best of 7.259 @ 221, and also have my own personal tune that goes 7.258, as well. Really long final drive with short gears, launching at 5k RPM, while NOT holding the throttle.

I am still in the process of tweaking it, I would love to hit .257 or better. The launch means everything with this car. ;)

BTW, I'm new here, hello everybody. :cool:

I think the drag racing have issue or bug again when i rank first in the lvl one pro league races it does not add rank for me but it minus 46 rank for me WTH

Racing hard to max out the hennesey but having issues in drivers battle getting totally beat hard by people like this
I'm Cornstarched

1324986629265.jpg

Its stock tune im assuming, i start in 2nd shift to 3rd around 5500-7000 rpm depending on the car and nos ASAP
If you have a differnt strat please post, id love some help with the grind,
(Usually get 10.54-10.90) on the fastest ones. This guy just beat me so hard i gave up
Thanks

check out the video of a pretty fast level 3 skyline doing 9.947 pretty much never loses a race in pro league and very easy to drive once you get the hang of it. even if you get a bad launch you can still get below 9.999
if you want the tune is on the app drag racing pro tunes.

add racer name Pro_Tunes to your friends list if you want to race the ghost.

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Pro+Tunes

I just joined the forum for this game. Let's talk about car to car. not a general idea.

Which is best level 8, 9 and 10 car.

Level 8
1/2mile: Pagani Zonda R
1/4mile: CM F1
Level 9
1/2mile:SSC Ultimate Aero
1/4mile: Ferrari FFX Evoluzine
Level 10
1/2mile: Hennessey Venom GT
1/4mile: Buggati Veryon SS

Back
Top Bottom