• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Hi to everyone :)

I have had the drag racing app for a while now.. and i cannot seem to win the Brabus SLS 700, (boss battle level 5) i have the Novitec Rosso 599 GTB.. and i was wondering if you have any ideas on how to beat the brabus?

Thankyou :)

Hi to everyone :)

I have had the drag racing app for a while now.. and i cannot seem to win the Brabus SLS 700, (boss battle level 5) i have the Novitec Rosso 599 GTB.. and i was wondering if you have any ideas on how to beat the brabus?

Thankyou :)
just use a higher level car if your not good at tuning.

What is the best car in the level 8 pro league? When give me the answer , please give me the best car upgrade and best tuning for me too!!! Thanks for help

Can anybody give me a tune to let my aston martin one 77 stay on 12.84sec??? I have a tune tat can win most of the racer but seem cannot beat somebody

^It's hard to say... I love my lvl 9 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and my lvl 10 Hennessey Venom GT. But I also have a Lvl 4 tuned Porsche 911 Carrera 997 and lvl 6 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera.

I also have a tuned LVL 4 Porsche Carrerra. What is your fastest time with this car? I can't break 9.906 in the 1/4. My name on the game is "Cheeeezin" if you guys want to race but I'm currently lvl 7 and below.

Can anybody give me a tune to let my aston martin one 77 stay on 12.84sec??? I have a tune tat can win most of the racer but seem cannot beat somebody
You want a tune to run 12.84s? The world record is 12.855. I don't think you'll find a tune that will run 12.84s. Otherwise it will be a world record :rolleyes:

You want a tune to run 12.84s? The world record is 12.855. I don't think you'll find a tune that will run 12.84s. Otherwise it will be a world record :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help can u just give me the:rolleyes: tune tat can stay on 12.6xx or 12.7xx sec!!! Thanks for your help!!! ^^

Hello, can somebody tell me wat is the best car choice in the pro league level 9 race. Is the 9ff GTR- R is a good choice for the pro league level 9 race??? Or is the SSC ultimate aero? ?? Thanks for your help!!!

Hello, can somebody tell me wat is the best car choice in the pro league level 9 race. Is the 9ff GTR- R is a good choice for the pro league level 9 race??? Or is the SSC ultimate aero? ?? Thanks for your help!!!
ssc for 1/2 mile, fxx for 1/4 mile.

check out my video i made on youtube yesterday, i show my method of shifting, have not quite perfected every car. but i do have like 2.6 mil and 2700 rep points right now. haha i cant post the link.

can you really not see the post right above yours for a level 9 1/4 mile pro league car? its a video with the tune in the video. 7.602 FXX

I have the Koenigsegg Agera R and i have added every upgrade and added tuning. The fastest that I have been able to get the car is 8.110 in the 1/4 but I have been beat by the same car that ran an 8.00!

I launch it wide open and, shift to 4th gear as quickly as I can which lugs it to about 2,000 rpms, I hit the nitrous at the same time and then shift at the "perfect shift Point" for 5-6th. I have tuned it up and down in the gears but the stock gearing (3.360 final) has given me the best time. The best nitrous adjustment is the longest burn which is 5.0 seconds. This gets the car to 8.110.

How can I get this car quicker?
Thanks, W E

Hey everyone, im new in this forum.
nice to share with u all :)

here is the list of my car.
lv 1 mazda rx8 stock (my s2000 been tuned, so i buy a new one)
lv 2 honda s2000 1/4: 12,902 ; 1/2: 21,222
lv 4 m3 1/4: 9,693 ; 1/2: 14,504
lv 7 novitec rosso 1/4: 8,537 ; 1/2: 12,370.
lv 10 hennesey 1/4: 7,948 ; 1/2: 11,659 (need rp to buy tune option )

anyone can share how their time compare to mine ?
but i guess, my henn still got a lot work to do, lol.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgeeez, i'm frustated with a novitec rosso lv 7. even i can set a time up to 12,370, i'm beaten by a same car with 12,343. how come i manage my tune? pliss, need a help. :)

my username alben_1. pleased to meet u all :)

Hello, can anybody help me in the pro league . i have a lvl 6 aston martin one 77 it can help me win most of the players in the pro league lvl 6 race but i cannot beat someone tat is at 12.86 or less can someone kind give me a tune tat can help my lvl 6 aston martin one 77 stay on 12.88 or less. Thanks for help!!!

Does anybody have any idea such as tune for my lvl 7 notivec rosso 599 gtb tp less than 12.38 sec i have a tune tat can let me stay on 12.38 sec but i could not broke the time of 12.38x sec , i have tried a lot of tune but is just running around 12.39 until 12.4xx sec , can anybody help me??? And wat is the pagani zonda r 1/2 mile world shortest time and someone kind can give me a tune tat can let my pagani zonda r stay on 11.63 sec . Thank for help

First post. Just got the app, sweet app. Just been test driving cars trying to find my preference. I always win in the 328i, integra and s2000, but any other car, no matter what I do, I lose. Perfect launch, all perfect shifts, the other guy always pulls on me a hair and wins by a couple ft. Why? Not sure if I have a different version or something but there are no chicks with flags, just fyi. That's in advance.

U
First post. Just got the app, sweet app. Just been test driving cars trying to find my preference. I always win in the 328i, integra and s2000, but any other car, no matter what I do, I lose. Perfect launch, all perfect shifts, the other guy always pulls on me a hair and wins by a couple ft. Why? Not sure if I have a different version or something but there are no chicks with flags, just fyi. That's in advance.

Hello, almighty if u wan to win the races in drag racing such as in the RACE OFFLINE, QUICK RACE, PRO LEAGUE AND WORLD RECORDS in drag racing u must buy every lvl best car and do the best upgrades ajlnd tune on the car, this is the way to win the races in drag racing. And also u no need always tried hard to get all pecfect shift otherwise i advise u sometimes u should tried the others rpms in the game. Because sometime if i do all perfect shifts my time is even longer than i dont use all perfect shifts! I hope it will help u!! I feel good launch or perfect launch is very important because in the race if i dont have a good perfect launch at the start line, my time is longer 0.6-1sec than before!!! Hope it helps!!

Back
Top Bottom