• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

I can consistently get my level 7 Ferrari 599 under 12.4 seconds, my best being 12.367s. I was only able to obtain this time from someone posting their tuning stats on this forum so i thank them for their generosity, then i just practiced to break the 12.4s barrier :)

Mine will run a consistent 12.365 every time, and I've seen many people run a 12.363 and once I even saw a 12.362. The potential is there if you're willing to sit and fiddle with the car for an hour or two.

I have a S2000 maxed out level 3
1/4: 10.210
1/2: 15.569
Tuning:

NOS 4.03@74%
final 3.8
1st 2.673
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.614
4th 1.372
5th 1.147
6th 1.020

I registered specifically to thank sleytown for this tune. I tweaked 6th a bit and I ran a 15.550 1/2 mile. I would give photographic proof, but it looks like I need a few more posts before I can do that :(

I created an Excel spreadsheet that calculates the speed of any car based on the gear ratio, tire circumference and engine RPM. This is a very handy tool to help tune your car, if anyone is interested let me know.

Will you be kind enough to share your spreadsheet?
THANKS

Is it possible to tranfer a profile from one phone to another I lost my phone

The profiles are not saved on CM servers so the only way is to backup your progress and use them.

In your case you can only get your profile back if you have a backup.

I asked this question from Creativemobile via email. They said it can be done for Drag Racing Premium via Titanium backup pro for my rooted SGS2.

I assume it will work for Drag Racing (android market version) too.

If you want to back the data file manually on your rooted phone then copy the file at
Code:
/data/data/com.creativemobile.DragRacing/files/save.dat
to a you new phone.

Apart from Titanium backup solution I am not sure if manual backup can work for non premium version.

My best time with my Lv 4 BMW M3 is 14.409 with my current tuning package, is there anyone who has a faster time that can give a few pointers on the tuning? I'm still not exactly sure how the Final Drive works...

Try doing 1/4 mile instead, the car is light enough. My best time is 9.617

anybody on here a member of drag racing forum .net, been trying to register there for days, but it has a question you must answer (to stop spambots) before you're allowed to finish registering, "what is the name of the first car you see when you first enter the garage" no matter how i word "volkswagen golf vi gti" it returns an invalid answer error and will not allow me to register, either im just a **** and can't figure it out, or the thing is broke, that said, anybody that is a member some help here would be very much welcomed

answer is Golf.

check out some useful links. and tunes.

DragRacingProTunes's Channel - YouTube

Forum for Drag Racing @ Android/iOS • Index page

some great tunes for android users.

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Pro+Tunes

Drag Racing Pro Tunes | Facebook

My Venom is fully tuned with all options. I did get it down to 10.903 but still not close enough to compete with the 10.898 I see all the time.

Hey, I'm new here (this being my first post), so sorry if I've done something wrong.

Anyways, I've been following up on this thread since it started now, and thought I might as well try and contribute too.

Start out with the Golf VI GTI - it's all about saving up cash in the start. Don't tune this car too much, just keep racing until you can afford the Lotus Elise 111s. This is definitively my favorite car, it's so simple and always works.

You'll need to invest just below 100 000 total in it, but it's worth every coin. Everything should be level 5 tuned, except for engine and exhaust. That's the fastest I can make the car go without it reaching level four, where it's under powered. Buy tuning for all cars, configuring will push it to the max, giving you some extra split seconds to win by.

Tuning should be as follows:

Nitrous Duration: 4.75s @ 63%
Final Drive: 3.400
1st Gear: 2.570
2nd Gear: 2.100
3rd Gear: 1.310
4th Gear: 1.100
5th Gear: 0.850

Go for a "perfect" race - start with a perfect launch, shift to first, second and so on perfectly. Slam the n2o as soon as you enter second. This should give you around 16 blank on the 1/2 mile and 10.38 on the 1/4 mile. I recommend using it for the 1/4 mile, unbeatable. I have a faster version, but keeping that private for now, sorry.

After that, save up enough for the 599 NR, that car's all you ever need. Upgrade fully and use the tunes/techniques already posted, they're actually really great:)

My cars/investments so far have been: s2000 lvl 2 (50 000)*, Lotus Elise lvl 3 (100 000), BMW m3 E92 lvl 4 (140 000)*, Porsche C GT lvl 5 (315 000)*, 599 NR lvl 7 (1 144 000), Venom GT lvl 8 (2 200 000).
*These cars are just so that I can compete "professionally" and level up.

I've also owned the Golf GTI, Skyline, Challenger, Subaru, 911, Gallardo and 16.4 SS....there's a reason I sold them. The Gallardo does good on the 1/4, but I just can't seem to tune it properly.

We play this game waaaay to much haha...
let me know if you ever see me online, my name's DragRacer (I know, boring, right?)

hi can u help me with the s2000 tuning please thanks i

hi everyone i new to this game and i think its ace can anyone help me with my tuning im struggling with the s2000 at lv 3 i also have an elise 111s at lv 3 too im struggling any tuning help would be great thanks
steve

Feraza said:
Anyone got the Bugatti Veyron ss Tuning Settings to get 2.25x Times?
plz =)

duzulek said:
Hi

Anybody have veyron ss 1st gear 7.25x tune ?

Who will be brave?

THX

I get 7.255, but the record is 7.242

If I figure out how to tune down to 7.24x, I will be happy to share my current tune.

I was expecting some reality in this game so i picked the nissan GT-R, unfortunately my ass gets handed to me.
My avg 1/4 mile scores are around 9.16-9.17 best i got was 9.144
any clue on a good tune setup for this or is this car a dud, i currently have 660 k and was probably gonna buy a lv 7 car was thinking of the aero or gt9

I get 7.255, but the record is 7.242

If I figure out how to tune down to 7.24x, I will be happy to share my current tune.

Can you just answer one question please. For the .255 tune, do you launch the car with a second gear launch or rev to a certain rpm on first gear? My best times 7.268 and i get that number once every 20 times. Been tuning it for a while only to get disappointed and quit.

Anyone know a goos tune for the Audi R8 MTM Biturbo?

Buy every upgrade, and make it a lvl 8 car. Prior to that it's not terribly impressive. Once at lvl 8, tune accordingly:

NOS: 2.07 @ 145%
Fin: 3.425
1st: 3.16
2nd: 2.5
3rd: 1.55
4th: 1.25
5th. 1050
6th: 0.905

Launch as close to 7000 rpm as you can, immediately shift to 2nd. Nos at 3rd. Aim for early good shifts in all gears except 6th. Aim for perfect in 6th. Best time to date 7.961 with these settings on the quarter.

Enjoy,

burnin_blubber

Can you just answer one question please. For the .255 tune, do you launch the car with a second gear launch or rev to a certain rpm on first gear? My best times 7.268 and i get that number once every 20 times. Been tuning it for a while only to get disappointed and quit.

The records have all been reset. The previous records were set by a few people who figured out a flaw in the game that allowed them to run lower times by downshifting. That's been taken care of by the developers. The current record for lvl 10 is 7.255.

2nd gear starts are ALWAYS slower than 1st gear starts.

The current record is 7.255, but late at night, the stats don't always update.

A friend of mine hit 7.254 (no cheats) and it shows as his best race, but it didn't update on the servers.

I launch in first at about 5500 and change gears 2-5 as late as possible while still in the green, then 6th & 7th I change as soon as it redlines to get 7.255

If I perfect shift all gears, it's 7.257

Back
Top Bottom