• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Yesterday I met couple Henns ran 10.8xx. incredible fast!! What is the fastest time for this game? Is there any website where I can check for that record?

please help,
i'm running drag racing version 1.0.9 , i can't register to the internet. it said "failed to register (997)".
now i want to upgrade my game version but i don't know how.
any solution?

after i downloaded the update from android market & install it, it always said "package file was not signed correctly".
is uninstalling then install again resolve the problem?
is uninstalling also delete my garage & start all over again from the begining?

Hey everyone. I was wondering what kinda of times people get with a level 8 Murcielago LP 670-4. I have been working my tune and it runs consistent 7.920 with a best of 7.911. Just wondering if there is a better tune. I tend not to get beat too much on F2F. Thanks for the help in advance. :D

Do anyone know if it is possible to play this game via phone, ipad,and pc using the same registration name? When I installed game in ipad and pc, I had to register with new user name. I couldn't use the same registered name.

Hey everyone I have a Honda S2000 fully maxed level 3 and I was wondering if anyone coul help me with the tuning. My fastest is 15.972 but I still come in around 4th or 5th. I have my tuning at stock so if anyone could help me with tuning I would be thankful

Hey everyone I have a Honda S2000 fully maxed level 3 and I was wondering if anyone coul help me with the tuning. My fastest is 15.972 but I still come in around 4th or 5th. I have my tuning at stock so if anyone could help me with tuning I would be thankful

you should visit //dragracingforum.net. There are several set up for several cars. I don't have ipad with me now so I can't tell you the set up.

I've just managed to get 12.41x! As such, thought I'd share my previous 12.42x configuration.
NOS - 2.65s
Final - 2.005
1st - 3.206
2nd - 2.646
3rd - 2.148
4th - 1.836
5th - 1.623
6th - 1.453

Again, this is max rev start. Change to 2nd at 50, then the rest all perfect shifts. Fire NOS as soon as hitting 3rd gear. Enjoy, and if anyone beats 12.416, let me know, so I can carry on fine tuning my setup.

This should save many people a few hours...
There is a better tune requiring a perfect start, but can't get that often enough, and without the perfect start only runs 12.44x.

I have utilized this "tune" and have run a best of 12.377 @ 257mph...

12.377s
257 mph
0-60 2.79s
0-100 4.09s
1/4 mile 8.59s
Perfect Shift 5/5
Racer Rating ***

Hey everyone. I was wondering what kinda of times people get with a level 8 Murcielago LP 670-4. I have been working my tune and it runs consistent 7.920 with a best of 7.911. Just wondering if there is a better tune. I tend not to get beat too much on F2F. Thanks for the help in advance. :D

My fastest is 7.930. I am also looking for better tunes.

Back
Top Bottom