• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

You need to upgrade AND tune. Tune kits cost a lot of RPs but they can do wonders for your car and the price of the tune kit does NOT count against the level of your car. Once you buy the tune kit, you can use it on that car forever. You can change the set up over an over to find what works best for your car and the distance you are trying to optimize.

mine will not let me buy the tune kits ?
it just lets me change the gearing

I've just managed to get 12.41x! As such, thought I'd share my previous 12.42x configuration.
NOS - 2.65s
Final - 2.005
1st - 3.206
2nd - 2.646
3rd - 2.148
4th - 1.836
5th - 1.623
6th - 1.453

Again, this is max rev start. Change to 2nd at 50, then the rest all perfect shifts. Fire NOS as soon as hitting 3rd gear. Enjoy, and if anyone beats 12.416, let me know, so I can carry on fine tuning my setup.

This should save many people a few hours...
There is a better tune requiring a perfect start, but can't get that often enough, and without the perfect start only runs 12.44x.

my best time is 12.366 but different tunning

I've got a mazes out supra I'm trying to run in level 3.

can anyone tell me optimal tune for this rig and when to boost?

nos %
F

Ok, I was getting 12.950 but with your tune the best I can get is 13.1
That first gear lauch is wacked..lol. When do you spray nos?

Thanks
Steven

Hi Steven!
Maybe you have different upgrades...?
@bumnuts: thank you so much for this tune. It's great!!

Jan

I have been playing this game for a couple of weeks now. I finally got the Hennessey Venom GT fully loaded. The fastest I have run the 1/2 mile is 10.910, but it's not consistent. I have seen other people running 10.89's, I obviously don't have the right tune. Does anyone have a killer tune for the 1/2 mile fully loaded Venom?

I created an Excel spreadsheet that calculates the speed of any car based on the gear ratio, tire circumference and engine RPM. This is a very handy tool to help tune your car, if anyone is interested let me know.

I have a level 2 Mustang Cobra that with all the allowed upgrades, tuning, and driving tricks pulls 11.7 on the quarter. That's pretty fast for level 2. Some (really experienced?) guys run their cars at ~11.5. But then some dude comes, and runs a level 2 car at 10.7. Some kinda mod cheating bastard? No comprendo :(

I have been playing this game for a couple of weeks now. I finally got the Hennessey Venom GT fully loaded. The fastest I have run the 1/2 mile is 10.910, but it's not consistent. I have seen other people running 10.89's, I obviously don't have the right tune. Does anyone have a killer tune for the 1/2 mile fully loaded Venom?

Is 10.91 with stock tune?

Finally made it to 5000 on Level 7. That was a nail biter. I was running very consistently but made a slight mis-shift when my rank was 4999. Fortunetely, a 12.430 was fast enought to win that last round.

Any suggestions on how to stay on the leaderboard?

My Ferrari 599 made several passes at 12.413 on it's way to 5000. I've never seen another Level 7 run this fast. I'd like to hear if there's someone out there faster than this (without it being a fluke, I once had the app do something weird and then ran a 12.410).

What to do next. Not sure if I want to down grade to Level 6 and race there or start all over with a more expensive car.

I can consistently get my level 7 Ferrari 599 under 12.4 seconds, my best being 12.367s. I was only able to obtain this time from someone posting their tuning stats on this forum so i thank them for their generosity, then i just practiced to break the 12.4s barrier :)

Anyone got the tune Settings for the Veyron SS to get down to 8.257? my average is about 8.270-8.280 record is at 8.266 and im trying to get the perfect settings for 2 days now^^
would be nice if someone got them :)

Hi Darksider,
Here's my suggestion, the Gallardo is for level 6 and Ashton for level 5.
My best time was 9.420 for level 5 with Ashton, 8.645 for level 6 with Lambo Gallardo.

RE: Gallardo for lvl 6 / Aston Martin for Lvl. 5.

I have a screen shot of a Gallardo (Lvl 5) running a 9.408... My Aston runs mid 9.4s, so I bought a Gallardo and am attempting to tune it down to that 9.408 time. Just didn't want anyone to think that Gallardo was a lvl 6 only car. :) I haven't gotten it figured out at all, but maybe one of these days. :)

anybody on here a member of drag racing forum .net, been trying to register there for days, but it has a question you must answer (to stop spambots) before you're allowed to finish registering, "what is the name of the first car you see when you first enter the garage" no matter how i word "volkswagen golf vi gti" it returns an invalid answer error and will not allow me to register, either im just a **** and can't figure it out, or the thing is broke, that said, anybody that is a member some help here would be very much welcomed

My best time with my Lv 4 BMW M3 is 14.409 with my current tuning package, is there anyone who has a faster time that can give a few pointers on the tuning? I'm still not exactly sure how the Final Drive works...

hi knight..my best time with my LV 4 BMW M3 is 14.386 1/2 mile with my tuning..
the more you give point in FD more faster the gear ratio..
add me..my nickname is raiky

I wanted to post my best times, lemme know if i can do better. I have screen shots to prove them all:

L1 RX-8 12.402
L2 s2000 11.078 / 17.536
L3 Skyline 10.096
L4 Gallaway C16 9.927
L5 m3 9.617
L6 Gallardo 8.761
L7 audi 8.387

Back
Top Bottom