• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Hi,

Need a little help for a newb. Recently download the APP, it's great and addictive.

Unfortunately for some reason I cannot get past level 3. I have tried numerous cars to try and beat the level 3 boss on campaign but none seem to be fast enough. If I upgrade them anymore they become level 4 and I cannot then continue with the campaign. Is there a way around this? how do I do it?

I have tried buying the Shelby 500 (best lvl3 car) and it isnt fast enough. I've also tried buying the best lvl1 and lvl2 cars and upgrading them to the highest possible level without being level 4 and they are still to slow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

is there no way for the Renault Clio to get pass level 4 bosses? help anyone...?
or better yet, what highest level can your clio get pass to?

Hi,

Need a little help for a newb. Recently download the APP, it's great and addictive.

Unfortunately for some reason I cannot get past level 3. I have tried numerous cars to try and beat the level 3 boss on campaign but none seem to be fast enough. If I upgrade them anymore they become level 4 and I cannot then continue with the campaign. Is there a way around this? how do I do it?

I have tried buying the Shelby 500 (best lvl3 car) and it isnt fast enough. I've also tried buying the best lvl1 and lvl2 cars and upgrading them to the highest possible level without being level 4 and they are still to slow.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
No, The Shelby 500 isn't the best car in L3. The best car in L3 is Honda S2000 maxed out

My first post. I was on level 9 with a bugatti & when I purchased TUNE in the garage it took the proper money &respect points but sent me back to level1 to start all over
Has anyone else had this problem?

Im still messin.around with the venom myself BUT I do have a treat for you all :-)

After a couple hours of.tuning I finally got my 599 to run constant 12.420's sooo im going to release my old 12.440 tune for the public use.

Ferrari 599 Novitec Rosso
Nitrous : 135%
Final Drive : 2.005
1st : 3.322
2nd : 2.662
3rd : 2.098
4th : 1.732
5th : 1.467
6th : 1.283

This is an over rev tune in other words floor the sucker on theline don't waste time getting a good/perfect launch they will slow u down. As soon as the race starts shift into second. When done properly u will receive a perfect shift. Ride second gear out (RESISIT THE URGE TO SHIFT EARLY) second gear will take a moment. As soon as you shift into third use the juice every millisecond counts here. Shift into 4th and then 5th as you please DO NOT shift into 6th gear EVER! ride 5th all the way to.the finish even when your little red light comes on do not shift over 5th gear.

Enjoy :-)

Im using the same car and played with the settings and tried different methods and come up with a constant time of 12.367.

Nitrous Duration 2.65s @ 113%
Final Drive 2.005
1st Gear 3.206
2nd Gear 2.636
3rd Gear 2.148
4th Gear 1.836
5th Gear 1.630
6th Gear 1.473

From start full throttle it..Dont change to 2nd gear straight away. wait until the red light turns green count 2 seconds and change to 2nd , On the 3rd gear change up as you would to get a perfect shift at the same time use notro!! .Change up perfect shifts all the way ..and DO go into 6th..The ratios have been changed so its not limiting out..Perfect shift all the way to the finish line with a stedy time of 12.370 at max..if it goes above 12.370 keep doing it you will get the time down to 12.367 :) There are the od few people that get the 12.2s but i pretty much win everyrace with this set up.

Im new to the forum ..wish id of come on sooner :) would of saved me a lot of time faffing about with settings. Hope this helps a few peeps:D

Hey guys, just wanted to share a easy tune for this bike, it wasn't fine tuned so room for improvement, hell only spent like 15 mins on it. But it should give you guys some ideas, here is a tip, don't wheelie the bike to high the trick is knowing when to hit NOS.

Hi There ! Im New Here !
Can You Tell Me Please If Aero , Veyron And Venom GT Have A Turbo <already upgraded to lvl1> ?
And .. How Much Money And Respect Points Do You Need To Fully Upgrade Each Of Those Three Cars Please ?

My best recent time....any ideas on how to get faster????

Matt

Attachments

• 1335910572945.jpg
    1335910572945.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 75
LVL 3: i have a s2000 Max Upgrades
LVL 4: I have the M3 e92 Max Upgrades
LVL 5: What car do i use?

Also
All the other cars to help beat the bosses ]

THANK YOU

-FAP_NATION