• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

I love this game, but I just can't get the hang of tuning... Sucks, cause I really liked it but can't compete with the tuners...

Hey man, how are you? Good I hope! Listen, I was going through this thread and noticed that you help people with tune set ups. Anyway you can help me make my level 3 s2000 run a faster time? Currently running 10.3's consistently.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Ok I am new to this complete mart attribute but I had to conjoin to get both proper advice. I curently swing a maxed out rank 9 agera r minus the line option! I can't form it to state 10 with it so an gonna trade up...what is the uncomparable car to adjust for destruct 10. The ssc net seems to control layer 9 but is it change than the veyron sport sportsman or hennessy in steady 10?

Also I bang right skipped through the levels in pro association to make story 10 divided from take 4 where I score a maxed M3...but I'm e'er equivalent 0.5 off the top present in both rear and half mile races. Does anyone couple the key tuning options so I'm not cragfast around the 3000 muzzle stain and so I propulsion for the 5000.

Any better is pleasing

Smithy-look out for me!

Hi all, I've been playing Drag Racing non stop up until I got jammed up here.

Does anyone know how to beat the Aston Martin 1 mile race? All the tips say to buy an Aston Martin, but in v1.5 there is no way to do that.

I have a Ferrari Novitec Rosso 599 GTB and cannot find a way to beat this, no matter what tuning I do, but I've seen youtube videos of it beating the aston martin.

Any help would rock, thanks.

Hi all, I've been playing Drag Racing non stop up until I got jammed up here.

Does anyone know how to beat the Aston Martin 1 mile race? All the tips say to buy an Aston Martin, but in v1.5 there is no way to do that.

I have a Ferrari Novitec Rosso 599 GTB and cannot find a way to beat this, no matter what tuning I do, but I've seen youtube videos of it beating the aston martin.

Any help would rock, thanks.

I finally beat the Aston Martin 1 mile using the Novitc Rosso 599 GTB using this tune setup:

NO2: 2.88 sec
FD: 1.806
1st: 4.364
2nd: 3.477
3rd: 2.217
4th: 1.902
5th: 1.672
6th: 1.364

1st gear launch at 6700rpm, Nitro into 2nd at perfect shift, perfect shift all the way. Don't shift into 6th.

Game Version: 1.5

Anyone else having problems since the update with their et's? This damn Callaway is spanking my Gollardo. Anyone have a tune for the Callaway?

I finally beat the Aston Martin 1 mile using the Novitc Rosso 599 GTB using this tune setup:

NO2: 2.88 sec
FD: 1.806
1st: 4.364
2nd: 3.477
3rd: 2.217
4th: 1.902
5th: 1.672
6th: 1.364

1st gear launch at 6700rpm, Nitro into 2nd at perfect shift, perfect shift all the way. Don't shift into 6th.

Game Version: 1.5

Thanks a lot! I was about to sell my Rosso.

Does any one know what car to use to beat the level 7 Aston. I have the updated version 1.52 and there is no option to tune a car. I have used the Ferrari Rosso, fully upgraded and get within 2 tenths of a second. I have gone through several cars about 6 million dollars and 5k respect points. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Remember No tuning options.

Back
Top Bottom