• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DROID Bionic

Thunderbolt can't touch the Bionic...Bionic has qHD display! 960x540 pixels I think?!?
I am completely sold on the Bionic but I might change my mind if someone else like Samsung or HTC comes out with similar hardware but doesn't lock the device down like Motorola does.

im upset it wont have the docks and stuff like the atrix will...laptop dock/ media dock with remote FTW

I really like that phone, I will jump ship as the first custom rom is available

Although the front facing camera sucks, just VGA

I wont be jumping to anything until 4g is in my area. The X seems good enough until then. Hopefully it has unlimited data.

i think i'll stick with my X till 4G has a bigger footprint.
and unless something changes with the whole locked bootloaders deal
i think the X will be my last motorola phone for the foreseeable future
My contract isn't up for quite awhile either, and i'm not paying the $500 to be on the cutting edge

I don't know if the boot loader will be an issue with this phone. From what I understand Texas instrument had a hand in the locking down of the omap processors. Don't know if nvidia will play that game.

Looks nice, but I'm not up until around August 2012, and I'm happy with my DX. Besides, there will be something better out after this anyways.

Luckily I'm on an employee acc and I can upgrade every ten months. No rebates and 2 yr pricing

I think I may have just convinced myself to get both the thunderbolt and the bionic

Not been as happy with my X as I was with my Razr which was a big reason I went with the X over the Evo and such. Locked bootloader and many weird bugs, and I doubt my next phone will be a Moto phone. It may look sweet now, but there might be too many gotcha's in it.

There seems to be some confusion as to whether it is 512MB or 1GB RAM.

Specs from the product website at Moto show 1 gb RAM.

I won't give up my X for another 1 GHz phone even if its a dual core. I'm going to need more than that to sway me from the beast I've unleashed.

Back
Top Bottom