• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Bootloader

Upvote 0
so i was going over all the dif advice, and well i d k if this was mentioned but,
i just found out my white card (not the sd) for the Android motorola xprt (sprint) had gotten jostled a bit and i was taking the batt in and out at first cause i was stuck on the bootloader screen liek this fella below me here and it wasnt helping me much at all, taking the sd card in and out and button mashing too, but just maknig sure that that thin little white card was in it's right place all the way brought me strait back to life! no store visit or replacement, best of luck to all yee. :D peaaace :smokingsomb:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I thought i broke my phone but it just turned on and I have a screen that says the following:

Bootloader
2C.5C

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Upvote 0
so i was going over all the dif advice, and well i d k if this was mentioned but,
i just found out my white card (not the sd) for the Android motorola xprt (sprint) had gotten jostled a bit and i was taking the batt in and out at first cause i was stuck on the bootloader screen liek these fellas below me here and it wasnt helping me much at all, taking the sd card in and out and button mashing too, but just maknig sure that that thin little white card was in it's right place all the way brought me strait back to life! no store visit or replacement, best of luck to all yee. :D peaaace :smokingsomb:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones