• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Loving it! Doesn't have storage space of my beloved rezound though

I slid over and read your thread in the DNA sub. I keep at least 12 gigs of tunes on my SD card all the time. I swap them for other tunes from time to time but... I listen to them every day and often into the night. That limited storage bums me a bit. It still seems to be quite a phone. I have a couple of upgrades available but I think I'll keep waiting.

I slid over and read your thread in the DNA sub. I keep at least 12 gigs of tunes on my SD card all the time. I swap them for other tunes from time to time but... I listen to them every day and often into the night. That limited storage bums me a bit. It still seems to be quite a phone. I have a couple of upgrades available but I think I'll keep waiting.

Can't argue with that. Luckily with unlimited data and not near that much music I listen to I'm hoping it's not a problem.

I do keep a ton of books on my phone though. 5gigs on my rezound last I checked

Can't argue with that. Luckily with unlimited data and not near that much music I listen to I'm hoping it's not a problem.

I do keep a ton of books on my phone though. 5gigs on my rezound last I checked

If it were a phone I was in love with, I suspect I could live with less storage. It would be a matter of exchanging libraries more often.. wouldn't really be a show stopper.... just not as handy. If my Rez was causing me grief.. I'm sure I'd be looking at it in a different light.
I am, after all, a HTC man at heart which makes it attractive to me.

Been crazy busy, my news was that htc sent me a DROID DNA last Saturday!

Very cool! I looked at it a little on the website. Is the battery really non-replacable? Not a killer, but batteries do eventually lose their spunk.

How small is the storage? Is there a microSD slot?

Not that I'm looking to upgrade. I love my rezound and I really don't want to lose my unlimited data.

The way I get it is no SD slot with 16 gig internal.
I'm with you.. I love my Rez and I'm in no hurry to swap it off. It works great.. no complaints at all.

Why did they send you one? Are you in some kind of a beta test program for them? It can't be your good looks! :)

It's a small htc ran site, so essentially yes, we are beta testers. Though I been a member for a year and this is the first thing I've received

Very cool! I looked at it a little on the website. Is the battery really non-replacable? Not a killer, but batteries do eventually lose their spunk.

How small is the storage? Is there a microSD slot?

Not that I'm looking to upgrade. I love my rezound and I really don't want to lose my unlimited data.

neither did I, that's why I couldn't believe they sent me this and I get to keep my unlimited

No sd, no removable battery

The way I get it is no SD slot with 16 gig internal.
I'm with you.. I love my Rez and I'm in no hurry to swap it off. It works great.. no complaints at all.

Amen to that. I discovered last night I kept 6gigs of pics on my phone :-(

neither did I, that's why I couldn't believe they sent me this and I get to keep my unlimited

Cool. Keeping unlimited is awesome. I was looking at my son's usage this month, and in the first ten days he had used almost 4 gig. Not typical, but I almost fainted. SO glad I'm not on tiered data!

My poor daughter keeps seeing new phones that she wants and I tell her we are both on the recycled phone program for now. There is no reason for me to lose unlimited for an 11 year old and I'm still happy with my Nexus.
And she hasn't even gotten the Dinc yet, I keep forgetting to pick up an 8gb micro SD for it. I want her to see what the phone is truly able to do.

Cool. Keeping unlimited is awesome. I was looking at my son's usage this month, and in the first ten days he had used almost 4 gig. Not typical, but I almost fainted. SO glad I'm not on tiered data!

Damn Rawlings! Even when I try I get get to 4...kids these days, lol

I was looking at the DNA but the no sd card and non removable battery is a killer for me plus HTC's going down hill for rooters. I've been HTC since day one (I have 6 of them) but the note 2 is looking better and better. My phone is used mostly for business so I need a lot of storage.

I'll have to admit, I've never looked far beyond a HTC phone. My partner has a S3 and loves it... coming from HTC. I guess a transition is possible. You will have to admit though, it's easy to get into a groove and more difficult to get out of it.

I was also bummed about the lack of storage. I could live with less but it wouldn't be my choice. The battery is likely a bigger concern to me. I enjoy having multiple and extended options.

I'll have to admit, I've never looked far beyond a HTC phone. My partner has a S3 and loves it... coming from HTC. I guess a transition is possible. You will have to admit though, it's easy to get into a groove and more difficult to get out of it.

I was also bummed about the lack of storage. I could live with less but it wouldn't be my choice. The battery is likely a bigger concern to me. I enjoy having multiple and extended options.

Fair point, Though I am enjoying 14 (ish) hour charges these first couple days, and that is with playing with it a lot

Back
Top Bottom