• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo 4G on Virgin Error 67

ttcole1254

Lurker
Jun 1, 2013
I've been trying for a while to get my old Evo 4G from Sprint to work on Virgin Mobile. I've gotten calling and texting to work without any problems at all, but I haven't been able to get 3G service.. While playing with the settings in DFS and QPST, I've received errors 67 and 113, but have checked all my settings and everything seems to be right. I'm very new to phone modding, I normally do computers and laptops mostly. Also, is the AAA key supposed to be 32 characters long or is it shorter?

Thanks for any help in advance.. I really appreciate these forums for what they provide, and hope to help other people with their issues soon :)

EDIT: I think my AAA may be incorrect. There are about 20 characters, and the rest are 0s up to 32 characters.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've flashed the PRL file so I'm on the Virgin Mobile antennas, and I can access my VM voicemail as well as calling in and out and SMS in and out. I was getting weird errors until I realized that I had my MDN and MIN flipped on my Optimus and it was causing issues on the evo. I think my AAA is wrong, but I should be getting at least 1x.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones