• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo V 4g Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebooko

Android Enthusiast
I know the Evo V 4g will go on sale on Virgin mobiles website on May 31st, but has anyone heard anything of the retail release date? I would like to pick it up from a store close to me but don't know when its going to be in. Thanks.

I know the Evo V 4g will go on sale on Virgin mobiles website on May 31st, but has anyone heard anything of the retail release date? I would like to pick it up from a store close to me but don't know when its going to be in. Thanks.

Thats what i am trying to find out to because i want mines form amazon

Well, usually, stores will get it a few days before release then set it out before they open. Unless you're in a busy metro area probably a day or 2. I live in a small town so they'll probably have them that day it the next.

On all the articles that I read though it says that select retailers will be getting them later in June? :\

not surprising... Best Buy and Radio Shack are the first retailers to get them and then Target and Walmart sometimes... At the Walmart I work at I haven't ever seen a VM phone in store (but they do sell them online...)

My GF is thinking of getting this phone. Will it be on Best Buy and Radioshack on the 31st?

My GF is thinking of getting this phone. Will it be on Best Buy and Radioshack on the 31st?

I don't think it's going to be in retailers on the 31st I think that only applies to their website. I wouldn't be surprised if it came to retailers in mid June.

I don't think it's going to be in retailers on the 31st I think that only applies to their website. I wouldn't be surprised if it came to retailers in mid June.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Best buy or Radioshack starts selling it before then... That's usually how it goes. They get it first and can sell it a lot of time before VM even does...

I just got back from my local best buy and they "claimed" to not know anything about the Evo V coming from virgin mobile. They said they will probably get the phones on the release date or a few days after. I asked about pre-ordering and they said that if it was going to be available for pre-order from best buy they would know about it by now.

So either the guy was pulling info out of nowhere or it looks like the VM website is all we can buy from on release date.

I just got back from my local best buy and they "claimed" to not know anything about the Evo V coming from virgin mobile. They said they will probably get the phones on the release date or a few days after. I asked about pre-ordering and they said that if it was going to be available for pre-order from best buy they would know about it by now.

So either the guy was pulling info out of nowhere or it looks like the VM website is all we can buy from on release date.

Well i live in atlanta and the guy i buy my phones form well have the evo v 4g for sell starting tomorrow

Not a gangsta a chinas guy that sell and buy virgin and boost mobile phone but hey i got the hook up

Lol, I highly doubt they will have it before the release date. Also, I know Bestbuy sells on release date or before it usually but I have a feeling that this is a special case. I think Virgin wants all the customers who want 4g first going to their website and then buying later from retailers.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy will have it day of or earlier. When I got my Triumph from BB, it was almost a week before the launch day. I'm using an Optimus Elite right now and they had it at BB two days early.

I'm thinking that Best Buy and maybe even Target will have it on May 31st or very shortly after. When I got my LG Optimus V, it was the day of (or maybe even the day before) the actual release. As matter of fact, when I bought it from the store, it still wasn't even on the VM website yet.

okay i was trying to sell my triumph and i was at a place that sell and buy virgin mobile and the guy say there are discontinuing the triumph so i was like i was selling it to get the evo v 4g and he said that the triumph had no value at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom