• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Extract from Nan in TB

dustwun77

Endeavor to Persevere :)
I have noticed in the past that Titanium Backup has a function to extract from Nandroids.

It was not compatible with Amon Ra or Amon Ra Style recoverys when I tried it while on the OG Evo. Might have worked with Clockwork Mod Recovery but i can not attest to this.

It looks like it may work with TWRP 2.2 now. It gave a list of the nands on my phone and then gave a list of apps it found in them. It also lets you export and import Data to xml, apparently.

I have also noticed that it has Desktop and User Dictionary in green where you can back it up maybe?

Interesting stuff!

I have noticed in the past that Titanium Backup has a function to extract from Nandroids.

It was not compatible with Amon Ra or Amon Ra Style recoverys when I tried it while on the OG Evo. Might have worked with Clockwork Mod Recovery but i can not attest to this.

It looks like it may work with TWRP 2.2 now. It gave a list of the nands on my phone and then gave a list of apps it found in them. It also lets you export and import Data to xml, apparently.

I have also noticed that it has Desktop and User Dictionary in green where you can back it up maybe?

Interesting stuff!

This I have no idea about. The only thing I remember was from back in the days when akazabam made that utility to open up nandroids on the OG. Other than that, I'm as much a noob with this as the rest of us. :o

Must research!

Good find though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom