• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root f7 wont update to Zv5

mw3master

Nov 10, 2012
Hey guys i currently rooted using chevanlol360 f7 fx1 and installed cwm and that is good but before that i tried to install Zv5 but it wouldnt it would go into recovery fill only 1 quarter of the bar and then pop a error and just restart the whole phone so it wont download .. can you guys help me i want to install simplicity but i need Zv5 in order to work

Thanks guy

Hey guys i currently rooted using chevanlol360 f7 fx1 and installed cwm and that is good but before that i tried to install Zv5 but it wouldnt it would go into recovery fill only 1 quarter of the bar and then pop a error and just restart the whole phone so it wont download .. can you guys help me i want to install simplicity but i need Zv5 in order to work

Thanks guy

You need to return to stock via the LG flash tool and then update to ZV5. re-root and install cwm then flash my ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones