• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook issues?

I noticed it wasn't working either...and before I raced to get on facebook on the computer...I decided to just not go on facebook. I think I'm going to start doing this more...facebook kind of sucks if you think about it.

when i try and refresh my facebook application for android its keeps saying......

an error occured while fetching data.
[null]

everything else works on this like the notifications and messages and stuff but the news feed wont show?

it did up until this morning and all i get is the above?

What the heck, who do we tell and how do we get ahold of them? This is ridiculous, my FriendStream app can't access my wall either, it has to go through Twitter to update my wall.

Thank heavens it's not just me!

I did everything I did last time to get it working again (logging out, logging back in) and still am having problems. Can see my friends...can see my albums....just can't get to News Feeds or my Profile! If someone finds a fix...please post soon!

Thanks!

I bet it has to do with facebook rolling out the android sdk today. They are probably closing the holes that allowed the use of the iphone api on the android handsets to force the developers to update their apps with the android version of the api.

I am in the same boat. Can't get the news feed since last night. I can go to the Moment browser and everything is fine there.

Having the same issue. Tried reinstalling the app, no luck.

Maybe its got something to do with the security updates from Facebook?

I have been having the same issue with the error message. It's been going on since yesterday afternoon. I have done everything I know and nothing is working.

Who cares...honestly, if you haven't tried it recently, spend a week without using facebook at all. If you're able to get through it, you'll be thankful...made me realize what a waste of time it was.

Looking at the reviews on the market place, the last update has completely screwed it up - there were loads of complaints earlier, myself included - its quite annoying as I had got used to it,

presumeably its not a permanent thing...
I cant see that they would just break the service and not find a solution.

I hope...

Im having issues with facebook retrieving my notifications everytime i loggin with my hero. I s there anything that i have to do so i could fix the issue??????

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom