• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook issues?

I am having the same problem since last night....null error in News Feed and Profile but everything else seems to work ok. Once this morning it worked but that is it. Hope they get it fixed today! I can use the mobile site but prefer the app for most things as it is easier to navigate. So frustrating as for three days I have had different phone issues after upgrading to 2.1 for Eris.

is everone having problems with their native facebook app? I have been since last night. I even tryed to uninstall and reinstall it, no luck. :mad:

All day today my Facebook app has been giving me a (null) error. I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? And if it might be the new security changes they made on Facebook has anything to do with it?

same here , null error . its situations like this that make me glad i found this site . havent had to call for tech assist yet .all my issues have been resolved on the forum .

It is the new Privacy settings roll out which is causing the null (database) errors. This should be resolved by EOD tomorrow.

Source?

not that I don't believe you but I like reading up on that stuff and haven't been able to find any "official" responses...

wow everyones getting this prob and no result...i like showin that im using android on my fb status but guess will hv to do w mobile web :(

its probably the new privacy settings that FB are bringing in, thats breaking it, possibly.

Back
Top Bottom