• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Factory reseted rooted phone

S

Seethend Reddy

I recently rooted Samsung quattro and for some reasons I have to factory reset and when I did it it stuck at cwm recovery and shows a warning:no_file_contexts and its is not connecting to pc to root or unroot please help me...

Two questions: why did you have to reset, and how exactly did you do it? In particular CWM is capable of erasing the ROM, so knowing exactly what you did might tell us what the problem is.

There are ways of reflashing Samsung, but I'm not the person to advise on that. Or if there are custom ROMs for that phone, or you made backup using CWM, then there are other options. But it would help to understand the status of the device better.

I recently rooted Samsung quattro and for some reasons I have to factory reset and when I did it it stuck at cwm recovery and shows a warning:no_file_contexts and its is not connecting to pc to root or unroot please help me...

sorry,I posted this same question as an anonymous.....

edit : As phone lags after root I have to reset it and I did it in normal way settings-->backup & reset-->reset and I don't have any back up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom