• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FAILED (remote: unknown command) finished. total time: 0.000s

I want to unlock the bootloader on my Moto c plus and it does not work :-(

after the input of fastboot oem get_unlock_data that appears

FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: 0.000s

if I try it with the tool:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/guide-flash-twrp-root-moto-c-plus-t3718668

= ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)
EMI Enable DRAM Failed!
HINT:
Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.

if I try it with the tool:
http://www.gsmhelpful.com/2017/08/how-to-flash-motorola-c-xt1755-with-sp-flash-tool.html?m=1

-> BROM ERROR: S BROM FAIL TO GET BBCHIPHW VER (2022)

:-(

Can someone help me, please? Ich want to install lineage os 15.1.

hay
i was trying to unlock the bootloader of my moto c
and installed 1.android sdk (up to date)
2.minimal and adb devices
pletform_tools cmd is detecting fastboot devices
but "Fastboot oem get_unlock_data@ commend not working
anyone have any fix ??
Hi,
For Working this commend "Fastboot oem get_unlock_data" First you need to remove or delete your phone's LOCK like your fingerprint, face-unlock, pattern or password. And keep on NONE option in lock screen preference. After all above procedure done than You run that commend "Fastboot oem get_unlock_data".
It will work 200%

Hello
i have got a Moto c lte 4G
for the past few days ive been trying to root it but it keeps failing,
it says remote unknown commend error or device not recognized.
what can i do about this?

I have a strange problem .. unlocking the bootloader of my device and install a rom on another pc (not this one) the fastboot commands worked excellent for me but on this pc that is relatively "new" the cell phone detects me with "fastboot devices "but almost any other command generates errors of all kinds, I have noticed that unplugging the cables while I execute something and reconnecting sometimes if I execute the commands, I read somewhere that it is because they are usb 3.0 ports I don't know if it's true. The serious question.... Is there any solution?? to recognize fastboot commands ??? I have done everything as it should ... install drivers, write commands correctly, activate oem unlocking and usb debugging, in fact if I do it on another older pc if the commands work ........ any suggestion ???

sorry my english is bad

Buenas tengo el mismo problema pero con un moto e7ipower e probado todo y nada no me da el codigo para solucitar la llave de desbloqueo alguna solucion , probe con otro dispositivo con el cual no hubo problemas es un comando diferente o algo?

Tengo el mismo problema con mi Moto e7i power ya probre de todo pero nada me funciona

Buenas tengo el mismo problema pero con un moto e7ipower e probado todo y nada no me da el codigo para solucitar la llave de desbloqueo alguna solucion , probe con otro dispositivo con el cual no hubo problemas es un comando diferente o algo?
this is an english only site. use Google Translate

i translated it for you:
I have the same problem with my Moto e7i power and I tried everything but nothing works for me
Hi, I have the same problem but with a moto e7i power. I have tried everything and nothing does not give me the code to solve the unlock key, any solution, I tried another device with which there were no problems, is it a different command or something?

Some devices don't allow bootloader unlock. With that said, did you enable oem unlocking in developer settings? What command did you use to unlock? It should be fastboot flashing unlock

I have the same problem with my Moto e7i power and I tried everything but nothing works.

Like Quote Reply
brayan2112
Lurker

Today at 2:33 PM

New
Add bookmark

Good I have the same problem but with a moto e7ipower and tried everything and nothing does not give me the code to solucitar the unlock key any solution, try another device with which there were no problems is a different command or something?

Back
Top Bottom