• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root fairwell my esteemer comrades

hvrc

Android Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2012
nor*cal
I hate to say this but, I sold my esteem yesterday for a whopping 325 with extended battery. I have a couple friend who work at the sprint store. And well paid 150 for sgs3 and will be billed less then I was at metro on their plans (unlimited)

I'll still be lurking around. Scared this phone is going to melt as I haven't put it down for 13 hours.

To you devs, themers, and helping hands, thank you for all the hard work. It's appreciated.

I hate to say this but, I sold my esteem yesterday for a whopping 325 with extended battery. I have a couple friend who work at the sprint store. And well paid 150 for sgs3 and will be billed less then I was at metro on their plans (unlimited)

I'll still be lurking around. Scared this phone is going to melt as I haven't put it down for 13 hours.

To you devs, themers, and helping hands, thank you for all the hard work. It's appreciated.

Ahahah nice bro I bet your having fun :)

Upvote 0

I will be right behind, giving this phone to my god-son.

Upvote 0
Definitely a learning curve again with this thing.
besides I gotta lurk around, in-laws still have the esteem and don't really know how to read it seems like -_-
Scoring a 4400 with it completely stock os unmolested :-\
And the lady who bought my phone actually paid me this morning to reroot it! Idk why. I gave her the website, told her to register and donate when she can....

I already miss my bulky Rom/theme raped esteem. This thing seems so fragile

Upvote 0
hvrc said:
Definitely a learning curve again with this thing.
besides I gotta lurk around, in-laws still have the esteem and don't really know how to read it seems like -_-
Scoring a 4400 with it completely stock os unmolested :-\
And the lady who bought my phone actually paid me this morning to reroot it! Idk why. I gave her the website, told her to register and donate when she can....

I already miss my bulky Rom/theme raped esteem. This thing seems so fragile

4400 bench mark?

Upvote 0
Na na na... Na na na... Na na na... Heyyy heyy Heyyy gooood byeeeee... Na na na... ;):p:D

Enjoy the new phone!

Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye Edited - YouTube

:D

screenhunter01aug081626.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones