• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [FAQ-GUIDE] ClockWorkMod Optimus Elite

hey guys...ive followed all the steps..but after step 5..its just saying "cannot open for write: permission denied"

what do i do?

ok so i flashed AOKP and now its saying i cannot connect to my external storage ie for camera and so forth....and there are 4 diff storage paths on my root explorer for my int. and ext sd cards how do i fix this?

ok so i flashed AOKP and now its saying i cannot connect to my external storage ie for camera and so forth....and there are 4 diff storage paths on my root explorer for my int. and ext sd cards how do i fix this?

You should post this in the correct thread. But i suggest a reflash

So if i place the part_13_cwm_9_22_17_32.bin in the Download folder in /sdcard then do i have to change the 5th step to this? "5. Type dd if=/sdcard/part_13_cwm_9_22_17_32.bin of=/Download and tap the [Enter] key" or what? This is my first time ever doing something with CWM so sorry if i seem newbish.

"Again, if you have any more questions related to ClockWorkMod for this FAQ/Guide, and they are not posted here, feel free to post them below and I will add them to this post as well, in addition to their answers"

How about a list of removable add-on bloat apps that can be removed and the instruction on how to remove each one through the terminal emulator?

"Again, if you have any more questions related to ClockWorkMod for this FAQ/Guide, and they are not posted here, feel free to post them below and I will add them to this post as well, in addition to their answers"

How about a list of removable add-on bloat apps that can be removed and the instruction on how to remove each one through the terminal emulator?

There is one I've already made, actually :)
Clicky Here.

Back
Top Bottom