• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fascinate or Incredible

Oh yeah...i love how we will go out and think nothing of spending 100 bucks on something stupid without a care but for a couple dollar apps...we think it to death ha ha. I'm the same way. I honestly have to say though...out of all the apps I've bought...(prolly 20 bucks worth) I've only returned a couple. Keep in mind though...if you def don't like the app, you have the option ti refund your money within 24 hours...no questions asked. And the ones I've listed here are VERY much worth it.

Thanks Redraptor!! If I get the Fascinate, I definitely want the HTC Sense look. I just wish HTC had a 4" screen phone on Verizon. Love the Fascinate hardware but love HTC software. I have always run my Eris stock, no 3rd party overlays or skins so this stuff is a bit new to me. If I get the Fascinate, I will definitely get rid of the Touch Whiz look. Do you know of any email widgets that mimic the HTC one? I like having an email widget on one of the screens instead of just a shortcut to the app. Thanks again!

Thanks Redraptor!! If I get the Fascinate, I definitely want the HTC Sense look. I just wish HTC had a 4" screen phone on Verizon. Love the Fascinate hardware but love HTC software. I have always run my Eris stock, no 3rd party overlays or skins so this stuff is a bit new to me. If I get the Fascinate, I will definitely get rid of the Touch Whiz look. Do you know of any email widgets that mimic the HTC one? I like having an email widget on one of the screens instead of just a shortcut to the app. Thanks again!

launcher pro plus virtually mimics all the sense widgets. bookmarks, calendar, messaging, friendsteam, twitter, facebook are all sense knockoffs but actually work better.

the launcher pro forums also have sense-docks and sense icons as well.

Redraptors set up is awesome, but using adw im not sure of the widget situation...havent used adw in awhile :D

launcher pro plus virtually mimics all the sense widgets. bookmarks, calendar, messaging, friendsteam, twitter, facebook are all sense knockoffs but actually work better.

the launcher pro forums also have sense-docks and sense icons as well.

Redraptors set up is awesome, but using adw im not sure of the widget situation...havent used adw in awhile :D

Yes exactly true. And thats why im always switching between the two launchers. Lp+(need to buy in order to use widgets) is nearly perfect. If only the had the docks and icons aligned correctly and said dock had special highlights...than lp would be the winner. Same deal with adw and the widgets. Right now they are at a tie for quality...and you can't go wrong with either. Personally I like adw more for the special dock and I can use other aftermarket widgets to full the gap.

Fascinate hands down. My buddy has an incredible, and he carries his charger in his pocket. Getting ~8 hours out of it is a struggle. I just went 38+ hours on my last charge and still had a 1/4 battery life remaining (according to the indicator). That was with a good amount of use, too.

Also, once you have a 4" screen, you can't go back to anything else.
Agreed about the screen. My wife has the Incredible and I have the Fascinate, and simply love the screen.

However, how in the world are you getting that type of battery life? I can't even go 15 hours before it's time to charge. That's with a couple hundred text messages, maybe an hour of talk time using a bt headset, and maybe 10 pics taken.

Agreed about the screen. My wife has the Incredible and I have the Fascinate, and simply love the screen.

However, how in the world are you getting that type of battery life? I can't even go 15 hours before it's time to charge. That's with a couple hundred text messages, maybe an hour of talk time using a bt headset, and maybe 10 pics taken.
You just answered it right there. His usage is far less than yours. Texting in the volume you have is a significant drain

Well he did say, "a good amount of use", but never explained what that use encompassed, which is what I was asking...

what type of activity does he consider "a good amount of use"...

Back
Top Bottom