• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality 2023.

I was just a kid when the song was first released. Cough cough 1956. It was so different and lyrics even a little guy could learn. I saw a movie last year Belafonte stared in. It was an old B&W drama that was likely shelved at it's time having racial undertones. Released in 1959 it only had a three member cast that also included Inger Stevens and Mel Ferrer. The World, the Flesh, and the Devil was a sci-fi well acted interesting movie that I really didn't intend to watch... but couldn't turn it off. It wasn't exciting... just interesting.

I just saw Jerry Springer's death on a retweet about a spell ago.. Huh.. I used to watch it ages ago.. But I then again just sort of forgot it ever did cross my mind.

RIP Jerry Springer
fight mic drop GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

I just read that and was bringing the sad news here. I liked his music, especially The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
RIP and thanks for the good tunes.
Edmund Fitzgerald was a masterful piece of songwriting, that’s for sure. That song inspired me to learn more about the ship and it’s fateful last voyage.

Back
Top Bottom