• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite football (NFL) teams?

Now STL is saying Bradford is done for the season, which means they are done also. I guess Steven Jackson did make a difference!

Talk is going around they may pickup Tebow. I hope they get someone else!

Now STL is saying Bradford is done for the season, which means they are done also. I guess Steven Jackson did make a difference!

Talk is going around they may pickup Tebow. I hope they get someone else!

You mean they weren't done WITH Bradford.... And Jackson? :p

Houston Texans and Dallas Cowboys,
Plus I live in Colorado Springs,Colorado and don't like the Denver Broncos.I was happy to see them lose last night,hehee

I have been a Miami fan since 83 but a bit disgusted with them right now... Team is in shambles from the GM to the players... At this point I almost with they would move to LA so I can become a permanent Panthers or Broncos fan...

Denver_Broncos_logo.svg

Boy, the Rams surely put a whipping on the Colts. I guess it made Indy open their eyes and don't take any team for granted!

No matter the Pat's division dominance for the last 15 years or so, I never put a division game as a gimme. They usually chunk one every year. :(
yes you guys have dominated---but i am still and always a miami fan---good luck in playoffs ---lol i will be watching sifi

yes you guys have dominated---but i am still and always a miami fan---good luck in playoffs ---lol i will be watching sifi
Well, I like what Gase is doing, so I think Miami is on the rise in the years to come.

BTW, I spun a few off topic NFL comments over here to NFL favorite teams thread so we don't derail the #winning thread too much. :)

Patriots. Any itereration, not just the Tom Brady era.
Did you now The Boston Patriots home field was Harvard Stadium for a very long time? They changed the name to The New England Patriots in order to get Gillete Stadium built in Foxboro MA.

Last edited:
that's baseball.....LOL

all i can say is that i'm very anxious to see how my Chargers will do this up coming season. Justin Herbert is legit and if we can stay healthy Chargers are going to be tough to beat.

No need to apologize...I will take the two SBs.

I like Philip Rivers, but sorry the Chargers have failed in the clutch so many times over the years... ;)

No need to apologize...I will take the two SBs.

I like Philip Rivers, but sorry the Chargers have failed in the clutch so many times over the years... ;)
really? many people that i know hate Rivers. they think he is arrogant and an a-hole which is further from the truth. he is just a very passionate guy and loves the game. i hope he makes the Hall of Fame some day.

really? many people that i know hate Rivers. they think he is arrogant and an a-hole which is further from the truth. he is just a very passionate guy and loves the game. i hope he makes the Hall of Fame some day.

I never had a problem with him, and I thought he was going to be a great QB when he was drafted out of NC State.

Back
Top Bottom