• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FCs After Froyo!

sleemie

Jun 17, 2009
When I try to active the dockrunner I get an FC, when I try to schedule something on my pure grid calendar I get an FC. I tried to reinstall the dockrunner, but when I searched for it in the app store it wasn't found. I went to the app store and looked up the grid calendar and there was an update, but that didn't help. I've also tried rebooting.

If the dockrunner doesn't exist any more, is there a good alternative?

Thanks.

Same here with the clear cache being grayed out, probably because there was nothing in it.

Forgive my ignorance here, but I don't want to uninstall a paid app(pure grid) because I don't know how that works as far as reinstalling it. Unless someone tells me how I can do that without paying for it again. As for the dockrunner, since I can't find it in the marketplace any more, if I uninstall it then how could I reinstall it?

Upvote 0
Anytime you choose to delete a paid app, it still shows in your download section waiting for you to use again (at no additional charge) at a later date. Since you paid for it, it's yours. Regarding dockrunner, you should be able to make a backup of it using a file manager (I like Filego), this way you can load it from your SD card after you delete it, as it doesn't appear to be on the market any more.

Upvote 0
Okay...so I tried the back up and reinstall thing with dockrunner and when I go to reinstall it gets blocked because it's considered a "non-market" application, but that's where I got it from initially. I did change my settings to allow me to reinstall it, but I'm still getting the FC. I guess the next step is finding another docking program. I don't have a dock, I having it in docking mode. Any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones