• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CuriousNoob

Android Enthusiast
Aug 3, 2011
The Web.
I'm not any new to the root bismo or anything, but this thread is for my dad. I don't want to screw up his phone and he gets all angry and what not.

Currently, his problem is that the phone slugs, and freezes/reboots at times.

I told him a custom Rom will make the phone 101% better than how it is now.

So I'm wondering. How would I go about Root, Recovery, then Mr Bobos Rom? I noticed their are different versions for baseband. I'll post which kind he has in a few.

Reactions: LilBit
I'm not any new to the root bismo or anything, but this thread is for my dad. I don't want to screw up his phone and he gets all angry and what not.

Currently, his problem is that the phone slugs, and freezes/reboots at times.

I told him a custom Rom will make the phone 101% better than how it is now.

So I'm wondering. How would I go about Root, Recovery, then Mr Bobos Rom? I noticed their are different versions for baseband. I'll post which kind he has in a few.

Just download mrbobo rom and flash it from stock recovery it will root, put custom recovery,put a custom kernel and a custom rom on the warp all in one its the best and easiest way

Here is a direct link to Mr. Bobo's thread.
http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...0-based-viii-ii-full-install-1-23-2013-a.html

Reactions: CuriousNoob and Doc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones