• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jiqiren

Jun 3, 2010
Well, after waiting almost 4 weeks, it finally came. Now I can't stop using it! It's literally "Incredible."

Too bad the Droid X was just announced recently... ugh. :( Regardless, I am quite satisfied with this. I don't have any battery issues at all, and I'm using it all day. Glad I got a good battery. :D

Stuffed it full of all kinds of useful apps. This is actually my first cell phone, and I only purchased it because my friends were bugging me to get a phone so they can text me.

the incredible, in my opinion, is still better than the droid x. i mean, they're comparable, but i don't think i'd trade my incredible for anything right now. give it a year until something 10x better is out... THEN i'll be aching for a new phone. until then, i'm more than happy with my Dinc.

and if this is your first cell phone... congrats. but now you're screwed. because now every phone you buy is going to have to be BETTER than the Dinc. good luck with that. you should've bought a piece of crap so every phone you got would be better :)

Upvote 0
the incredible, in my opinion, is still better than the droid x. i mean, they're comparable, but i don't think i'd trade my incredible for anything right now. give it a year until something 10x better is out... THEN i'll be aching for a new phone. until then, i'm more than happy with my Dinc.

and if this is your first cell phone... congrats. but now you're screwed. because now every phone you buy is going to have to be BETTER than the Dinc. good luck with that. you should've bought a piece of crap so every phone you got would be better :)

I remember my first smartphone..... Motorola Q... I thought it was ridiculously amazing. Now, I feel ashamed to admit that!

Upvote 0

i love my dinc, but how can you say it's better than the X when it hasn't even been released? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
My first smartphone was the iPhone 3G, then the 3GS. I broke up with it due to reception issues. Since then I've had the Droid, Eris, Ally, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre Plus. The Incredible is the first phone that I feel is better than the iPhone. I always felt like Android OS and WebOS were better than iOS, but this is the first Android phone I've had whose hardware keeps up with the software.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Yeah, I don't like Apple products really. Actually, this is my first phone, period. I've been somewhat of a luddite for a long time (at least in regards to cellphones).

This phone just gets better and better. Thanks for the advice and the app listings. :) Now I can stop texting, lol. Good thing I bought the unlimited everything plan.

Upvote 0
i love my dinc, but how can you say it's better than the X when it hasn't even been released? :rolleyes:

well, i don't KNOW that it's better, but i am assuming it's better. just because for one, i don't like motorola. and secondly, i love my phone. so at this point, you'd have to REALLY amaze me for something to be better

just my opinion, ya know :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones