• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First pic of Ben Affleck as Batman!

Gmash

Extreme Android User
opinion-why-a-ben-affleck-batman-is-a-good-idea-143379-a-1377259402-470-75.jpg

lol:rolleyes:

LOL! Too funny!:D

I noticed that a lot of people are really upset that he is the new Batman, but I really can't figure out why?:confused: What am I missing?

Matt Damon is a much better actor and would have been a better choice. He kicked ass as Jason Bourne.

LOL! Too funny!:D

I noticed that a lot of people are really upset that he is the new Batman, but I really can't figure out why?:confused: What am I missing?
Ben Affleck already had a role as a comic superhero in Daredevil. Even with a fairly strong cast, the movie was a horrible failure and most people blame Affleck for it (myself included).

Matt Damon is a much better actor and would have been a better choice. He kicked ass as Jason Bourne.

Ben Affleck already had a role as a comic superhero in Daredevil. Even with a fairly strong cast, the movie was a horrible failure and most people blame Affleck for it (myself included).

Daredevil is one of the worst superhero movies in existence. Sadly, I expect the next Batman to be similarly atrocious.

I liked Affleck in The Town and Argo. I hope he'll make a good batman. (although the movie will probably suck, considering how bad The Avengers and the new Superman movie were...)

Feel free to disagree. :)

As a buddy told me, a lot of people were vexed over Heath Ledger getting the role of Joker. So I will wait to hold final judgement until I see it for myself.

i agree Heath Ledger did a lot better than i expected.

but this is Batman vs Superman.
and superman has huge huge powers.
batman needs to be a bad-ass to make this work.
Affleck does not give a bad-ass pressense. he is more a pretty boy..funny boy.

Well, Bryan Cranston will be Lex Luthor so all is not lost. Bale was a great Batman but sadly he was in for only 3 movies.

Back
Top Bottom