• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flash2Talk F2T Flash to Talk

jivenene

Aug 30, 2011
I have a EVO 4G that I took to a local cell shop that is a Mobi PCS reseller (only in Hawaii), and he flashed my phone from Sprint to Mobi. I have just started to read the tutorials on how to flash phones over to Boost, and it seems very complicated and time consuming. How was he able to do it in 5 minutes? I think he may have used a program called Flash2Talk.

What's the deal, is there an easier way than to search for all the codes manually?

Shed some light on this noob. I will read the 40 pages of discussion soon, but just want to know the big picture before i get lost in the details.

Jive

I have a EVO 4G that I took to a local cell shop that is a Mobi PCS reseller (only in Hawaii), and he flashed my phone from Sprint to Mobi. I have just started to read the tutorials on how to flash phones over to Boost, and it seems very complicated and time consuming. How was he able to do it in 5 minutes? I think he may have used a program called Flash2Talk.

What's the deal, is there an easier way than to search for all the codes manually?

Shed some light on this noob. I will read the 40 pages of discussion soon, but just want to know the big picture before i get lost in the details.

Jive

well i think that there are certain programs and or machines that certain businesses and or qualified people are allowed to use or own. i know that bast buy has something like that were they can activate and swap phones for you all in one program. so i'm not surprised that it did not take that long. all we have is cdma workshop. so unless you are not on the inside then you will have to go thru hopes to get your phone flashed to another network.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones