• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help FT3 hdmi

mixterz

Mar 8, 2011
IRE
anyone try hook this up to the tv via hdmi yet ?
mine shows the hdmi connection fine then when i press menu to enable the transfer to the tv it goes blank as if all is ok then comes back on with stalls and errors needing reboot.
tv is picking it up but the device wont transfer the picture .
swear this machine is problem after problem

I'm just glad I picked this one up for "fun". I'm waiting for the Vizio tablet to come out so I have an android powered universal remote for my living room...If I was seriously going to get a tablet for myself it would have to at least be a capacitive screen. Honestly anyone with an android phone puts up with the faults(and let's face it all of them have at least one) so why should a tablet be any different?

Upvote 0
same for me its just because i wanted one being a techy person need gadgets to fuel me and will probably get another in time.
dont get me wrong the FT3 is grand for what it does. just it can be frustrating at times.
im not impressed with the battery then again it lasts longer than my laptops one ha.
the fact we need eachother to learn about it with barely anyone knowing who even made our tablet or what it actually is a pain.
the fact i spent 20euro on a hdmi cable for it and it doesnt work grinds my gears lol
apadtv said they'll reply today with results so fingers crossed its not my tv.

Upvote 0
I'm just glad I picked this one up for "fun". I'm waiting for the Vizio tablet to come out so I have an android powered universal remote for my living room...If I was seriously going to get a tablet for myself it would have to at least be a capacitive screen. Honestly anyone with an android phone puts up with the faults(and let's face it all of them have at least one) so why should a tablet be any different?

I can put up with the faults of my android phone, they are very small compared to this but I also think I may have one of the bad ones as it has two TF card slots. I also wonder why people produce a product that kinda half works, I guess cause we keep buying them? My brothers Archos 101 battery last 16 hours(he said).

Upvote 0
@ 70challenger
I can use my FT3 for 4 days if i want to, battery is really good on thisone. And if you know how to use it you can extend the usage time.

Ive also ordered several Mini HDMI adapters and cables, so ill post which will work best.

The only thing I run against with my FT3 is that some apps don't run(properly).
The hardware is until now very good.

Upvote 0
@ 70challenger
I can use my FT3 for 4 days if i want to, battery is really good on thisone. And if you know how to use it you can extend the usage time.

Ive also ordered several Mini HDMI adapters and cables, so ill post which will work best.

The only thing I run against with my FT3 is that some apps don't run(properly).
The hardware is until now very good.

What site did you purchase yours from? I beleive mine just has a crappy battery, even if it says charged to 100% after unplugging it, it goes to 91% almost immediately.

Upvote 0
I got i from CG.
Battery stays 100% after charging. I can use my tablet with WIFI constant at least 4 hours.

home-300x176.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones