• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Oh on the contrary... I believe most accomplishments are achieved in spite of management! After 21 years in the Navy, there is no doubt in my mind that most management are promoted to their lowest level of incompetence.

Present company excepted, of course ;)

:)

Oh on the contrary... I believe most accomplishments are achieved in spite of management! After 21 years in the Navy, there is no doubt in my mind that most management are promoted to their lowest level of incompetence.

Present company excepted, of course ;)

:)

Rotflmao

Let's not be hasty on that last bit - I like to think of it as inspired incompetence! :D

Here -

landingAnimated.gif

So is phadroid not doing a NexSix review or is the person reviewing it decided to base it off the newest software update?

I'd rather keep the cow, rather than trade it for the beans from the devil. Who know's if the beans will ever even arrive to your house...

The small print says to get the phone you have to climb a beanstalk, kill a giant and do something with a goose egg ... no wait, I read that wrong. It said the likelihood of getting your phone on time after doing those things was a goose egg. :rolleyes:

The small print says to get the phone you have to climb a beanstalk, kill a giant and do something with a goose egg ... no wait, I read that wrong. It said the likelihood of getting your phone on time after doing those things was a goose egg. :rolleyes:

I heard the the last one to cook the goose was a rotton egg...:dontknow:

Kaat, I think you'll love it! I am still waiting on my 910V Developer Edition (which may or may not ever come back in stock). Either that or the ol' Chief hangs on for another year and gets a Note 5 :)

Watched Interstellar again. I can't praise that movie enough. Good thing I never read anything about it or watched, that probably would have ruined the surprise actor. And another actor that I didn't realize who it was until the second viewing.

2001 Space Odyssey/Interstellar

Watched Interstellar again. I can't praise that movie enough. Good thing I never read anything about it or watched, that probably would have ruined the surprise actor. And another actor that I didn't realize who it was until the second viewing.

2001 Space Odyssey/Interstellar

Saw it for the first time this weekend. Best movie I have seen in a LOOONG time... Long movie, knew it was long, and still screwed up the pre-movie fluids intake plan... LOL

Who was your surprise? (can give character name for no spoilers) The one that surprised me was Grampa on the farm.

Saw it for the first time this weekend. Best movie I have seen in a LOOONG time... Long movie, knew it was long, and still screwed up the pre-movie fluids intake plan... LOL

Who was your surprise? (can give character name for no spoilers) The one that surprised me was Grampa on the farm.

Mann, by far.

Grandpa didn't really surprise me. It was more of...oh, cool

The one I didn't realize who it was until second viewing was Murphy's assistant towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom