• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

We're researching dinner places for Saturday... need something kinda lite as there will be food at the game.

Is it wrong that I just saw a menu listing for "crispy pig ears" and started drooling????:p

(I will preface this by saying I've had pig ears before and loved them)

Actually sounds pretty good, but then again here in the south everything is fried. :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
96 civic Dx. Its a beater.. in fact someone just kicked my mirror off Friday. :what:

It was only $500 and has a strong engine and transmission so you can't beat it. Now to find out who keeps vandalizing cars on my street without police help.. because they don't want to. :banghead:

My son just bought his first car. 2004 Honda civic. 114k miles on her, and she is just purring! .....

Why would someone kick a mirror off? That's crazy ! Do you live in a suburb, or major town?

Upvote 0
My son just bought his first car. 2004 Honda civic. 114k miles on her, and she is just purring! .....

Why would someone kick a mirror off? That's crazy ! Do you live in a suburb, or major town?

Honda's and Toyota's never die unless you treat them badly. He will enjoy that car. Just don't let him turn it in to a "tuner" lol :p

Upvote 0
I live in a small village upstate new York. It was in the Guinness book of world records for most bars per capita if that gives you any insight.

Wow... A village, sounds like a different country lol

So, if a "village" has the most bars per capita, that tells me most of them are not doing the job right !

You need 1 good bar per food type....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones