• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Galaxy Tab Case Recommendations

Does anyone use the Otterbox case for the Tab? I'm been debating on getting it but wasn't sure about spending $70. I currently use the OEM leather case, the only thing I hate about it is it doesn't have a cut-out for the rear camera. Plus this was the only case available at the time as I bought the Tab at release. I also was wondering if the Tab was easy to remove from the Otterbox case.

If anyone currently uses this case, please let me know how its working for you.

Hello!

I have the Otterbox Defender case on my Tab. I purchased mine online at eBay and got it with free shipping for $39, so it was money very well spent. I like how the screen and everything is covered and protected. However, I will say that this case made the once sleek sexy thin Tab into a bulky heavy piece of equipment. It's THICK now, but at least it is protected.

Not sure, but I might start looking for a thin light case. I am not about to drop this any time soon, so not sure what I will do yet - but the bulk really does bother me...

Mike

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones