Tonight, regular at my station is $2.95. I'm on the bottom half of a tank in my truck. I'll get by there to get some of the cheaper gas.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Painful, but...I closed my eyes to the price of gas today as I filled up my big mower with premium gas. Regular was $3.67 a gallon
I'm glad I only run premium through my mowers. Both of my autos consume regular without complaining. Over six bucks a gallon would give me excruciating pain inside my wallet.

Ouch! I grimace just filling up a lawn mower.
My daughter in California just sent this pic
View attachment 182261

Regrettably, though, time is the one thing we can't get more of. Still, if he has to be dealing with that drive, at least it's not also costing him cash. Prayers that he stays safe in that long drive.The gas prices here in Derby Kansas has continued to slowly drop. It is still over four dollars a gallon at all of the stations and my station has regular at $4.08.
My son's daily commute is over 130 miles round trip. He makes crazy money with his leadership role at a refinery and he drives their vehicle and burns their gas. I would hate that daily drive but at least all it costs him is his time.
It would not be my cup of tea.. that's for sure. He has been making that drive for over 15 years. His kids are grown and the money is just crazy. It still eats up a couple of hours a day just to get to and return from work. He could move but he and his wife both love the big city life and the four grandchildren that are here. I look for him to retire in his mid fifties. That has to beat still working at 74, lol, no matter the sacrifice. (just kidding... I love working or I wouldn't be doing it)Regrettably, though, time is the one thing we can't get more of. Still, if he has to be dealing with that drive, at least it's not also costing him cash. Prayers that he stays safe in that long drive.