• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GBSandwich_V3.0.4 ROM For A75

drdogautam

Android Enthusiast
I have ported a new ROM GBSandwich_V3.0.4 on Our MMX A75......

Installation process is same as another ROM via CWM Recovery....

this is the link for the ROM:

GBSandwich_V3.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - subhash gautam

GBSV3 Update to GBSV3.0.5 and the Optional CRT OFF Animation. (credit: Shahabazas)

GBSUpdateV3.0.5.zip

This is optional zip for those who want CRT OFF Animation but if you flash this then while screen is lock u need to wait for atleast 3sec to unlock it cos of CRT OFF Animation and after flashing it if feel you dont want the CRT OFF Animation it just flash the Above zip of 3.0.5 Update and the CRT OFF will be removed.

GBS_CRT_OFF.zip

I have ported a new ROM GBSandwich_V3.0.4 on Our MMX A75......

Installation process is same as another ROM via CWM Recovery....

this is the link for the ROM:

GBSandwich_V3.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - subhash gautam

Is everything working without any foreclose or any issues like camera and sound mod please let us know that so that we can download it as if i have d original version of this which is giving camera foreclose and i did some mix n match with GBSV2 files and got it working but after that i just got 62mb internal memory free as the size of zip what i got after my mix n match was big so if your port is working completely without any problem then will download it and flash is as in ur screenshots internal memory is 92mb used n 138mb free.

@drdogautam
how to get camera working in original gbsandwich v3
what r the files needs to be replaced
I have already downloaded that from xda
can u provide flashable zip for camera fix

And hey have you included the update also in the port???

yes update has been included in my port..... and no single FC till now. camera working fine and space will be 110 MB free and 58 MB used when u flash my port..... i have used mitto scater for myself..so space is more... u can use int2ext or data2sd or link2sd for more space....:)

@drdogautam
how to get camera working in original gbsandwich v3
what r the files needs to be replaced
I have already downloaded that from xda
can u provide flashable zip for camera fix

Please Upload Camera Fix

sorry guys...u have to download whole ROM and flash it.... as i have included update in it... and modified lots of lib files, systemUI.apk, framework-res.apk, build prop etc...:)

guys awesome rom but I have one problem...I dont like the startup screen( kind of god pic)...how to change...and ya am not talking about the logo and bootanimation....

Back
Top Bottom