• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GBSandwich_V3.0.4 ROM For A75

can anybody tell how to change android version i try to change ro.build.version.release=4.0.3 but no differ if any body have solution so plz... help

Since from 3 days when i found that everything is working stable i got a bug :( that's when u put the phone in silent/vibration mode then either if u receive a call or you make a call the silent/vibration is removed and your phone will be in normal profile what i was before putting it in silent/vibration mode. :o And some times i so happened that phone got into silent mode by itself :( cos of this i am facing problems as i missed some calls :mad: once missed my office cab cos i couldn't hear the ring of d call from my cab driver.

Is anybody else facing same problem???:confused:

If not then please check it by putting your phone in silent/vibration mode and then dail a phone number the silent/vibration mode will be changed.

Drdogautam please check this out and let me know what to do as if this is the only problem i am facing in the ROM rest everything else is working fine.

Hey Gautam. I installed the ROM but the phone is stuck at gbsandwich boot animation. the phone just shows the boot animation continously but does not reboot. Please help.

Hey the problem is solved as i uninstall the apps what i have changed/added to system as per my requirements i think there was a conflict with apps and system files and the updates solve the overlapping problem as d sync icon is now made to be a arrow in the potrait mode and the usual one in the landscape mode and there is some changes in notification also check the screeines.

This is the best smooth customisable n stable ROM.

Attachments

• shot_000004.png
    shot_000004.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 184
front camera still not fix,anyone cant fix it. rotating problems and yes minor bug others is good

use lg camera it works fine

love following apps
-go launcher - for sheer customisation
-go weather - for excellent widget
-handcent sms - for convinience
- touchpal contacts - for swipe functions
would love if these are there as default in newer roms

Hey the problem is solved as i uninstall the apps what i have changed/added to system as per my requirements i think there was a conflict with apps and system files and the updates solve the overlapping problem as d sync icon is now made to be a arrow in the potrait mode and the usual one in the landscape mode and there is some changes in notification also check the screeines.

This is the best smooth customisable n stable ROM.

do you add swipe to remove notification b'coz i try but when i recompile framework-res.apk it not recompiling & other thing i tried to change android version ro.build.version.release but nothing happen :confused:

Thank you very much for this ROM!!!
Still now I have got only network problem which can be solved easily solved by "NEW BASE BAND"
one more problem is notification area disappear some times after reboot.......

Once again thanks!!!

goutam, I completely new to Android. I just tried the UB-A75-v1 rom by ninadchaudri using the SP-flash method. The method you are talking about CWM sounds new to me. Please help me how to apply this method.

goutam, I completely new to Android. I just tried the UB-A75-v1 rom by ninadchaudri using the SP-flash method. The method you are talking about CWM sounds new to me. Please help me how to apply this method.

Check this thread and flash the recovery

Recovery thread

then u can flash any ROM or any flashable zip via recovery this is the procedure to flash via recovery

[Tutorial]How to flash ROMs/Flashable zip Via CWM

But hey get the recovery from first link as in the second link the link for recovery is not working just provide it for ur knowledge.

Hope this helped...

Hey gautam.. i installed this rom and the rom is very nice :).. the only problem for me is each time i shut down the phone the battery has to be replaced to start the device again :(.. i restored the stock rom using Nandroid and installed GBsandwich again but with no avail..

Back
Top Bottom