• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root getting data call failure error code 67

surmiklo13

Nov 6, 2010
ok im in the prosses of flashen my evo to boost and im not done but im getting data call failure error code 67 registration failure. your pcs vision username and or password may be incorrect. please try again,,,this just pops up like every 5min or so, my meid is set to all 0's cant get the esn number set to 0's but want to get this fixed first or find out why this is doen this

ok im in the prosses of flashen my evo to boost and im not done but im getting data call failure error code 67 registration failure. your pcs vision username and or password may be incorrect. please try again,,,this just pops up like every 5min or so, my meid is set to all 0's cant get the esn number set to 0's but want to get this fixed first or find out why this is doen this

moved you over to the root section.

here is a guide that might help:
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/460035-evo-4g-boost-mobile-guide.html

i am not really familiar with this, so i hope someone else can chime in. but in the mean time check out the guide.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones