• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Getting error code 67

Had downloaded Midnight Rom S and everything was working fine. Was in the middle of doing something and error code 67. Unable to establish wireless connection popped up.

I was on Leslie Ann's original radio in her thread. Have since flashed to the newest radio and still getting error.

Currently I am:

ROM - Harmonia
PRL - 61009
PRI - 1.53_145
Radio - 1.09.00.0706

Not sure why it happened when everything was working fine. I have searched for a solution without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Same here - went belly-up this AM after I recieved a msg about a "Network Upgrade and a new T&C"

Im a little worried that the towers now know if we are using a custom ROM!

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-v-4g/686761-vm-msg-network-upgrade-now-no-service.html

2a99kxg.png

Upvote 0
same here. got the virgin mobile text around 2:26pm EST today. And then i got error 67 with no data access around 5:50pm EST today. I'm on the stock rooted rom with baseband 1.09.00.0706
You're on the stock ROM with the current VM firmware so I doubt that it's related to the phone configuration.

It's more likely a glitch that was created by their changes to monitor your 4G data usage.

ramjet73

Upvote 0
Alright, just got off the phone with VM. First guy had me update the profile. Didn't work. Sent me to an upper level tech. 30 minute wait by the way. He told me he has been dealing with this all day with people. VM is currently doing some updates and should be completed no later than Feb 14. Not that it would take that long but it could. He had me reset the phone with no luck. He said sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So we will have to wait until the updates are complete and they will send a message letting us know. Also he told me that I would be credited for the time down.

Hope this helps the others that are having the issue. And thanks to OB for the response earlier.

Upvote 0
From what others have said on the FB feed for vm, god help us in getting credited for the down time. There are lots and lots of users having issues since the system downgrade was put into place. And my work phone is true sprint and has not had any issues during this. I went so far as to return to the RUU and updated to latest OTA via wi-fi and still no 3g service. Although the 4g and sms are working now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones