• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gmail web base inbox, and phone inbox?

error404

I've started to notice that some emails that I recieve on my phone aren't visible when I go to check my gmail on a regular computer (through the standard web-based gmail, no outlook or anything).

I've noticed that I can search for the emails and it finds them, and apparently some of the ones that I have viewed on my phone are not marked with the "inbox" label, and thus don't show up on my regular gmail on a standard computer. I don't think it does this every time though, I've only just now noticed it, so I'll be looking for a pattern to see what's going on.

So, as far as I know I've not changed any of the settings in my gmail application on my Droid. I'm using the "Gmail" app, not the "Email" app.

Should I maybe be using the "Email" app instead? Or is there a setting I can change somewhere so that I see regular inbox emails when I log on to the web-based Gmail with my regular computer? I've only got one gmail account.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom