• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GoodBye Virginmobile

christiansoto

Aug 29, 2011
Just wanted to tell everybody bye and thank all of you that worked on the Triumph to make it a better phone.

I've had my Galaxy S2 a couple of weeks and I was one of the lucky ones that got a good one from the start...never had any problems...I did update to Jelly Bean and have enjoyed it. The one thing I liked about it was the internet but other than that it was what I needed. I can't badmouth the GS2 because it gave me everything I ever wanted so I've been very satisfied with it.

I thought it was time for a new phone so I just ordered a new Nexus 4 16 GB. Caught it on sale for 200 . I've read all the reports good and bad but sure want to try it out. You can't always go by all the bad reports just like with the GS2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones