• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Got my droid x with 2.1 help

Got my dx and it has 2.1. Dummy me installed some aps. Do I need to do reset before I update? If so how do I do this? Do I need to uninstall my apps? Can I recover my paid apps? Please help me.
With an OTA update, everything should carry over. You shouldn't loose any of your apps you DL'd or purchased. If you're extremely worried about it, get appbrain in the market and do a sync. It works in conjunction with your gmail account.......other thing is the market generally saves items you loaded to your phone anyhow. I've done several factory resets, and have always went back into the market and it had showed everything I previously loaded. I just needed to go back through and reload them

Reactions: queenrocks77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones